5.0 out of 5 stars Great for elderly parents
Published on 31 Oct 2012 by Gillian, 45!

1.0 out of 5 stars waste if money
This remote didnt work on my tv. I have an alba tv and it wouldnt connect to it. I have lost the original remote so I couldnt do the copy function
Published 11 months ago by james arnold

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for elderly parents, 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: One For All URC6420 Easy & Robust 2 in 1 Remote Control Black (Electronics)
I bought is for my mum with Alzheimer's she had a new telly and struggled with the complicated remote that came with it. I had received a few phone calls from her saying her TV was not working correctly, this was caused by pressing the wrong button on her complicated remote by catching a small button, this replacement has been great, easy to use she has now had it for a couple of months without problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Can not fault it, 29 Sep 2013
Basic functions for the Samsung TV, BT Vision box combo.
bought it as a stand in but still using it after getting replacement BTV remote.
The buttons are positive and the grip is proper comfy.
Robust? Yes!
Easy? Yes!

5.0 out of 5 stars One For All URC6420 Easy & Robust 2 in 1 Remote Control, 18 Jan 2012
This One for All remote was really easy to set up, both with my older Sony TV and a recent Bush digital set top box.
It is a stylish remote with an hour glass shape which makes it easy to hold, especially if you have small hands. The buttons are clear, logically positioned, spaced well apart and they are not spongy.
It has a copy function to duplicate any missing commands from your original remote (a couple of spare buttons for this purpose would have been really useful) and it can operate at any angle.
So if you are struggling with a fiddly digibox remote I can highly recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste if money, 28 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars L;osing my cool!, 10 Aug 2013
I have been unable to operate the unit - there is not a diagram to indicate what the various functions are and I am unable
to find anything that assists me.I rang the suppliers telephone no. but no luck there - can anybody help me?

Regards

Liam Archbold

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 in1 Remote Control, 22 Mar 2013
We are so pleased to have bought this item ,the wife and myself are elderly But she is using it like a veteran already. A excellent buy. Les

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST One For All, 4 Feb 2012
Bryan Lowe (Scotland. U.K.) - See all my reviews
This remote has got to be the best made ever. Feels good, almost indestructable, easy to programme, works on any TV or Receiver - all this at an exceptionally good price.