5.0 out of 5 stars Simply one of the best CD's of the year.
I play this wherever I might be. If I can't sleep, I put this on and it lulls me into a warm place where sleep them comes easier. Fantastic guys with unbeleivable voices. I can't get enough of them!
Published on 18 Mar 2007 by Carol-anne Hillman

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to expectations
Previous recordings by Il Divo have been excellent. This one is, however, rather dull. The singing is of course superb. However the choice of songs is very poor and frankly tedious.
Published on 18 July 2011 by Second Basses rule the wold!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply one of the best CD's of the year., 18 Mar 2007
Carol-anne Hillman (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars As Always FANTASTIC, 28 Nov 2006
This review is from: Siempre (Audio CD)
Didn't know if Il Divo would be able to keep up the high standard of their albums, but I didn't need to worry, this album is as strong as their previous two, just wish they would sing in English more !!!! Somewhere, the bonus track, is the strongest track and my favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Siempre, 26 July 2007
Mr. Scott Gilbert (Doncaster (England)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Siempre (Audio CD)
fantastic voices - ignore the gripe with them not singing in english.

Enjoyable album

5.0 out of 5 stars "Il Divo" The absolute best, 6 Dec 2006
Gloria Cordova "IlDivoadoremus" (Tampa, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Siempre (Audio CD)
These are the best quartet I've heard in my life (I'm 58) They make me feel like a teenager all over, wanting to scream like I used to with the Beatles, etc.!!! Their performance is absolutely awesome, impecable!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A WESTLIFE SONG !!!!!!!, 11 Dec 2006
P. Judge "JukeBox" (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Siempre (Audio CD)
Just wanted to pick up on the comments of an earlier reviewer who commented "how many times can you listen to a Westlife song?" I would guess that the reviewer might have been mistakenly referring to "You Raise Me Up", which is in fact, a brilliant song by the wonderful and vastly under-rated Secret Garden, which was in my opinion totally murdered by Westlife.If the reviewer, or anyone else for that matter, would like to listen to the best cover version of the song, take a listen to the exceptional cover by Josh Groban, another artist criminally overlooked in Britain.

As for Siempre, an excellent album which confirms what we already knew. Il Divo are by far and away the best male vocal group in the popular Classical department.

5.0 out of 5 stars Voices from heaven, 20 May 2007
B. Richardson (Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Siempre (Audio CD)
Maybe at the age of 77yrs I am one of their oldest fans. I just want to keep on listening to those gorgeous voices. They not only give me goose bumps but I get a lump in my throat and stinging at the back of my eyes until I give in and let the tears flow. Any singers that can do that to a person have to be very special indeed. Thank you Simon Cowell for getting them together, but I would like to hear a little more singing in English.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling, Heart-Rendering. Youth-Reviving, 26 Jan 2007
This review is from: Siempre (Audio CD)
This collection is fabulous. I have seen "The Boys" as my 77 year old mother calls them, twice and am traveling from Texas to Canada (with her) to see them in April. In fact, I would probably spend my last dollar to hear them sing, then head off to the poor house. They are peerless. They are yummy. Combine their amazing voices with their gorgeous personas and you have a quarter that can bring the blush of youth to the cheek of nearly woman, any age. Their singing stirs my heart and head in ways no one has since the Beatles. For the silly woman who complained about the music not being in English, I believe I'd either trade my husband for one who knows how to ask questions (or use the in-store listening devices nearly all of them employ) or just be quiet. Lady, email me. I'll buy the CDS from you then you can get some Jim Nabors or Backstreet Boys.

5.0 out of 5 stars They can do no wrong!, 2 Dec 2006
C. Angela Banks "Angie" (Valencia, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Siempre (Audio CD)
Having read the previous reviews, why should they sing in English??? I am English but live in Spain & it is a delight to hear them sing in Spanish & Italian, so much more romantic than English! Why do the Brits think it's all about them??? Have you heard Pavarroti sing 'Caruso' in English? I think not! Having also seen them perform live in Barcelona, their latest album brings back many memories of a fabulous evening, Congratulations 'Il Divo' I look forward to seeing you in Madrid in 2007. I might also add that this album is every good as the last two & you can't please everyone when an album is only limited to a certain number of songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 23 July 2007
C. Clarke (USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Siempre (Audio CD)
As always an exquisite release by Il Divo. These guys just keep getting better and better. No gimmicks needed because their voices do all the work. The songs are beautiful, their melodic voices relaxing and uplifting and always make me feel better after a bad day!!! When people complain that only one or two songs are in English I don't know exactly what they expect. Maybe they should learn another language and not be so narrow-minded as to criticise something just because they think the only language people need to speak is English.
This CD just makes me want to go and watch them in concert someday. You definitely need this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mucho calor.!, 17 Jan 2007
S. M. Green "twiggles" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Siempre (Audio CD)
Okay,okay,! It means VERY hot, in Spanish, and these hunks are definitely that! And so is Siempre. It is a wonderful collection of songs. Beautiful heartstopping and sooooo romantic. It is Stunning, as are all their Albums. It will suit almost every female taste, and it is good enough to appeal to the male ego as well. The sheer Talent and ability of Il Divo is undeniable, their charisma is awesome. I would not pick one single from Sempre to focus on-they are all brilliantly rendered. Thank Heaven Simon Cowell got them together! They are, THAT good.!

Siempre