5.0 out of 5 stars Superb boots.
These boots look great, very expensive looking, arrived perfectly packaged in their box within 2 days of ordering in the busy Christmas period at a fantastic price.

Published 13 months ago by Lulu M

1.0 out of 5 stars check carefully for faults!
Examine your boots very carefully. We received faulty ones (fastening toggle missing). Trekwear are refusing to refund all costs, despite being obliged to by law and are implying that I am lying. They are trying to claim that I didn't contact them despite my following their procedures as detailed on Amazon. The boots would be good value if they were not faulty!
Published 4 months ago by Jane

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb boots., 1 April 2014
Lulu M (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews

They've endured 2 occasions of 4" snowfall and numerous trips into muddy puddles and have proven to be completely waterproof in toe/foot area and lovely and warm. They are also reasonably easy to clean as I've cloth and sponge cleaned them.

I can fully recommend these boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Childrens lined snow boot, 5 Jun. 2014
These are super and lightweight, I am an adult that takes a size 3 which I now have to buy in the Childrens Department. Up to now they are waterproof and are ideal for walking the dogs in bad weather. Am very pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Trespass Huskie Childrens Lined Waterproof Boot (Apparel)
Great shoes, warm confortable, sturdy, my son does everything in them, and they are the only shoes which last until his feet outgrow them, the lining does get worn but a new insole does the trick

1.0 out of 5 stars check carefully for faults!, 12 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Jan. 2014
This is the second pair hence fab item keeps my sons feet warm he loves them so good enough for me

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered a size 2 as my daughter is a ..., 2 Jan. 2015
I ordered a size 2 as my daughter is a size 2 but because they are well padded they were too small for her. So I've sold them onto a friend who's daughter is a size 1 1/2 and she finds them really warm and comfy in the snow which we've just had. Next time I'll order a bigger size. X

5.0 out of 5 stars my son's favourite boots, 22 Jan. 2014
We bought these boots 2 years ago, my son ( age 7 then) wore the boots a lot, he loved them. They didn't let in water. He used them in deep snow and muddy conditions. They have a good strong tread and are non-slippy. I bought ones a couple of sizes too large and he grew into them. they were fine a bit loose as they could fit thick socks too.
As his feet have grown, we have ordered a second pair just before our ski holiday. He is delighted that he has the same boots again. Best recommendation there could be!

5.0 out of 5 stars trespass huskie boots, 23 Feb. 2013
Just about delivered on time. Boots are fantastic, kids really love them,fantastic in the snow, really warm, really good price for a good quality boot.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT A CHILDS BOOT, 17 Dec. 2014
I also thought I was purchasing a toddlers size 6 boot and was dismayed to find it was a child size 6 boot that was delivered, I've tried the boots on and they fit my adult size 5 feet. Now probably to late to buy what I really wanted and now learning that it will cost me to return the boots I've decided to keep the foots for myself. Hope its going to be a white Christmas so I will get some wear out of them. The boots are exactly as described apart from the sizing issue hence the lowest rating

5.0 out of 5 stars Huskie Childrens Waterproof Boots, 25 Feb. 2013
Very good buy. will purchase again been worn lots during cold spell and wet weather totally keep feet warm and dry.