Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's Shop now

Price:£17.57+ Free shipping

on 12 August 2013
This heater quickly warmed up my tent at night and I am hoping it will extend the camping season as I really feel the cold. I would recommend this.
on 28 August 2013
Looks a modern design. Used both to heat the caravan and also to cool it down during a very warm day. The heating part worked perfectly. Using the item as a cooling fan was not so efficient.
on 9 March 2013
its a good lille heater,light
arived very promptley,and the cold fan on it
is very good to,and good size to store.
on 2 October 2012
a very noisy and very poor heater unable to use due to noise and lack of hot air will not be purchasing this make in future
on 6 June 2013
This little heater kept us toasty on our recent European camping trip. Left on the thermostatic setting, it will cut on and off to maintain a level of heat, although the noise of the fan woke me up a few times, so for that reason I'm giving it 4 stars. Excellent value though.
on 24 September 2013
Fan does not blow and heat is very poor. Since returning it, we have bought a different low watt heater from a caravan store, which is extremely effective at the same low wattage.
on 20 February 2013
This is a nice little heater, ideal for use in our motorhome. It doesn't cost much to run and operates well.
on 19 June 2013
Great will be of great use Winter Caravaning seems slightly noisier than the old one but not excessive, heats up very quickly
on 13 February 2014
we went camping with this and it kept the tent warm through the night, I gave it 4 stars as the thermostat isn't the most precise, but that's normal on these low end items. I would highly recommend it though, we were in a six man tent with a large living area in the middle and there were no issue's.

I would really recommend it.
on 3 May 2015
Brilliant little heater,heats my front room&kitchen in around twenty-five minutes.the thermostatic control is easy to set&I can quite happily leave it set on low while I'm out at work just to keep the place warm&to cap it all off its cheaper to run than the gas heater that's installed in the flat.