Size: Medium|Colour: Gryffindor for Adult|Change

on 13 May 2016
The robe itself is fairly good quality especially for the price. However the embroidery on the badge is shocking- half of the crest hasn't been embroidered at all! So I only have half of the gryffindor crest on my robe. There are also random black threads stretching across it. I would send it back but I suppose for that price it is to be expected. I may buy a house patch from somewhere else and replace the badge. Other than that, the robe's OK. A bit short compared to the ankle-length movie robes... This item does the job if you don't wish to spend £75 on the ones at the Studio Tour.
on 27 February 2016
Absolutely fantastic purchase. I will deffintly come back in the future. Good quality product. I didn't expect it to be delivered for about a week but it came 2 days later. After a man in the shop at my local area tried to charge me £40 each just for robes alone I told him to get stuffed as I only wanted them for a photo shoot so I resulted to amazon worried I wouldn't get a costume on time but not only were these half the price and have got here before the 5th of march they also came with movie props. Eg letter to hogwarts and to ticket the train station. :D
on 25 February 2016
To be honest I've ordered a number of fancy dress costumes from Amazon with great disappointment as to the quality. This is definitely NOT the case here. I am blown away with the quality and care put into this product. It came with a train ticket for hog warts express and a sealed letter to Harry introducing him to the school and detailing the school uniform requirements. I'm very pleased with the quality. Thank you for an excellent product. I have a very happy ten yer old ready for world book day. This costume will last him many years.
on 27 February 2016
Very surprised with the quality of this. Much better than I expected for the price paid. Will do me perfectly when dressing up for world book day in school.
on 15 January 2016
I just received mine, not even a day after ordering it. I was surprised how nice the fabric is, and the lining is lovely, with a nice pocket for the wand, just like it says in the description. The size fit me perfectly. They even put in a ticket from London to Hogwarts and a Hogwarts admission letter in with the robe. One of the most positive experiences with sellers on Amazon.

The only thing to be careful of is to choose the option with the tie - I figured out too late that I made a mistake and ordered the robe without the tie!
on 18 April 2016
Absolutely love it
My girl was so pleased
Such great quality for a amazing price,
We went to Harry Potter studios and my daughter wanted one but we're so pricey,
Decided to give this one a go not expecting much for the price. But when it arrived we were blown away, the quality is amazing can't wait to buy another for my son, and visit the studios again all kitted out.
Would highly reccomend
And we also got a extra gift with our cape which I won't say to as it will spoil it, but again was totally blown away.
on 2 March 2016
I bought this item for world book day as I am a Teaching Assistant and we staff have to dress up as well as the children. Being a serious Potter head I was delighted to finally have the excuse to go to school in hogwarts uniform of course! I have to say, I wasn't expecting much for the price but these robes are very good indeed for what they cost. Very authentic looking and easy to wear. Also, the tie that comes with them looks great and is a proper tie, not a clip on or elastic one. Overall, would highly recommend.
on 14 October 2015
Excellent value for money arrived quickly
on 26 December 2015
Was really pleased with this package!!! Not only did it come with the robe,which was priced fairly, but also came with Hogwarts tie, tattoo AND Harry's letter with authentic wax seal and Howarts express ticket. Those added little extras were a great bonus!

Only reason why it wasn't 5 stars is because the packaging Amazon put it in wasn't sealed so I saw my robe through a large gap and Amazon Prime didn't seem to much difference to delivery time. Had to stay in all day until 5 so I wouldn't miss it.
on 3 May 2016
Was after the 'proper' style robe for my 5 year old - bought him the Gryffindor one a year ago and he loved it. He's now gone over to the dark side and wanted a Slytherin: first one I bought was more fleecy and not lined (and no wand pocket) and I wasn't impressed. This one is the same as his original one: fully lined in a satin type material with wand pocket. He's delighted. I couldn't get the xs anywhere, so had to order a size small and alter it before I gave it to him. It's a bit wide but it's fine.