5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for the ultimate Harry Potter fan!!
Really amazing product!!!

Went to the Harry Potter tour in London and wanted to purchase a robe in the shop, but did not due to limited funds.

Published on 4 Sept. 2012 by Freyabee

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
It's o.k I suppose. Not very good quality, but did the job, and folk knew who we were. Not much else to say.
Published 20 months ago by SuziQ

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for the ultimate Harry Potter fan!!, 4 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Harry Potter Gryffindor Ravenclaw Slytherin Hufflepuff Adult Child Cloak Robe Dress Costume Size S M L XL (Toy)
Really amazing product!!!

I then decided to have a look on Amazon for a robe which looked like the ones in the films and books. This robe is everything I could have hoped for and more, its light weight, looks like the robes in the films and really great value! Arrived in 48hrs and even incorporated a wand pocket and a free death eater tattoo (the dark mark)

A must have for the ultimate Harry Potter fan! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Feb. 2012
Rapheal Manu "RM" (UK) - See all my reviews
I love it and it is a perfect fit for my girlfriend who loves it.
Thank you so much for having such awesome items on sale :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 6 Sept. 2012
I absolutely LOVE this item! I bought a gryffindor tie as well to complete my costume! LOVE IT! Would definately recommend to any harry potter fanatic like myself! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous outfit, 23 Nov. 2013
The sizing is on the wide side (for a slim 11yr old), but as it's a robe that doesn't really matter. The quality is good and there were lots of admiring looks from other children at the Harry Potter studios.

4.0 out of 5 stars cloak of dreams, 28 Mar. 2013
The Gryffindor Harry potter cloak is very similar to the one you would get from the tour shop, but about a third of the price. My daughter loves it and wears it often. The Fabric is ok, again similar to the one from the tour. Fits well and looks good

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me warm on those love wizarding nights!, 29 Aug. 2014
Absolutely awesome!! loved this product and it came in time for my fourth year at Hogwarts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality., 16 Mar. 2015
I wish they would make the size guide much easier to understand. It was all a bit of a guess! I bought tthe medium size cloak for my 8 year old son. He is quite tall. I had to hem up the length by 4 inches and the sleeves by 6 inches but then it was fine. This is really good quality. The green lining goes all through the inside of the cloak (rather than just at the edges as some reviews suggest on some other cloaks) My son looked great and he felt great! I have seen the deluxe version of the slytherin cloak that is advertised on Amazon in which reviews refer to it being a fleece material. That cloak is appauling in comparison to this one as it has a thin strip of green lining and is very poor quality material. Buy this one!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gryffindor Robe, 21 Mar. 2013
Katie Pike (Falmouth,Cornwall) - See all my reviews
Fits perfectly came on time and for the fancy dress party we looked awesome in them , really worth the price and is now my favourite fancy dress costume i own !

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality, 10 Mar. 2015
I bought this for World Book Day and it came within days of purchase. After ironing it for about an hour to get the creases out it looked and felt perfect.

There were minor strands of the inner burgandy lining visible that I had to trim. Also I bought XL but it still had a very close fit. I was concerned about moving freely at first but then felt I could get away with moving around normally.

The colours of the black and crest were striking and looked very authentic and professionally done. Overall I am happy with it and will be using it again.

Something I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buy, fits extremely well, 27 Oct. 2014
Amazing buy, fits extremely well, came on time, brilliant not sure about the tat, but still all the same worth the money and possibly more