5.0 out of 5 stars Amnesia of the Heart
I received a wonderful Christmas gift in the form of Declan Conner's gem of a short story 'Amnesia of the Heart'. Romance, suspense, thrills, ghost story all rolled into one. Bang up to date and full of twists and turns on a fantasy computeristic journey! Who could wish for more? 'Amnesia of the Heart' - an unforgettable read, first class!
Published on 7 Jan. 2012 by Lorraine Booth

3.0 out of 5 stars Amnesia
In the main, I thought this was a decent enough story. But I hadn't paid attention to the very first line saying "this is the American version click here for the English version". This meant that when I got half way through the book I was very surprised that it finished and started all over again.
Being British, I am used to reading American books, however the...
Published on 1 Mar. 2013 by Joo

3.0 out of 5 stars Amnesia, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Amnesia of the Heart (Kindle Edition)
Being British, I am used to reading American books, however the British version, in the first few pages, refers to windshields, parking lots, trashcans, tires, curbs, crosswalks and sidewalks, so I'm not quite sure what the point of doing two versions was.
So, an OK story, but half the length you think it will be. I'm not sure whether the 50 pages stated is for one version or both together. The one story is about 700 locations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amnesia of the Heart, 7 Jan. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspense and Fantasy, 10 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Amnesia of the Heart (Kindle Edition)
This story was quite a delight to read. It combines elements of fantasy, romance and thriller. If you like The Twilight Zone, this story is for you. The story is dense and descriptive. The descriptions and action are well balanced. You care about the heroine starting at the first page and want to follow her journey to its conclusion. The writer did a good job there. As soon as Tiffany Morgan's predicament is made clear, the writer starts painting a picture of a world that is both exciting, because as it's a fantasy world it's new and absorbing as you want to know what's next. The suspense keeps you captivated until the end. What I liked most was the originality of the fantasy parts of the story, the journey into computer bits. I can't go into them, so as not to spoil the surprises, but they make the story a fast and rewarding read. The romantic parts and the happy end make this a story I would recommend to everybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 24 Mar. 2015
Sandy Rose (Scarborough, N.Yorks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amnesia of the Heart (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished reading 'Amnesia of the Heart'. It was a fun, interesting and riveting read. Once I started reading I just had to finish. Would recommend to anyone who likes a fast paced short read.

Amnesia of the Heart