5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 2 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5605 43mm Gold Steel Bracelet & Case Women's Watch (Watch)
I Love My New Watch! It's so much more than just perfect.

Amazon.co.uk is amazing web site. This was my first order from there and definitely not my last.... Thank you so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unisex watch, 15 April 2015
Excellent service from the seller, on time & quick to reply to any email I sent. I bought this watch for a guy, because it's masculine with a wide face. He loved it. It looked amazing on him. Wouldn't by this watch for myself because I'm petite & it would look to big on me, however any women looking for a big statement watch this would be perfect. Colour yellow gold & it's fair to say it's actually a unisex watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars At first I was sceptical BUT I was proved wrong!, 4 Nov. 2014
Really pleased with watch. Was sceptical about the authenticity of the product but after contacting seller who was lovely. He reassured me and I also had it looked at in a jewellers who confirmed it was it was genuine. Great watch great price. Highly recommend seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars mens sized style watch., 9 Mar. 2014
The watch is a boyfriends size and styled big and gorgeous large fitting for wrist. It stands out
and is difficult not to notice.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect watch for gents, 22 July 2014
This watch can easily be unisex, I actually purchased it for me after I saw a boy wearing it and I must say it looks perfect on me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
Fantastic watch! Really love it! Great quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014