on 19 February 2013
it was a present for my granddaughter at christmas dont know who enjoyed it most her or me. We are still playing with it.
on 24 August 2015
Very difficult to turn the crank and you need to steady the whole thing with your other hand whilst turning it as otherwise it feels like it will break. A child cant play with this alone. Fun to play together for a while but they soon get frustrated at not being able to do it themselves.
on 18 August 2013
I was never keen on playdoh and just thought it would make some amount of mess but this was my 2 year olds 1st set and I must say I am very happy with it.

cleans really easy and makes lots of shapes, seems hard wearing and I think it would need a lot of force to actually break it.

simple enough that my two year old can do most of it by herself and refills wont cost much either
on 25 December 2012
i was dubious about getting one of these having read bad reviews, but my little girl went on about it for ages, so in the end, we asked santa, and he got one for her. i have to say i've been pleasantly surprised. it's not as flimsy as i had been led to believe and she is perfectly capable of turning the crank herself (she's 4), although it does need an adult to secure the lid in place. this is no big deal for me; my children are not yet at an age where they can truly play by themselves for long periods anyway, so i expect to have to help them.

she has spent literally hours today playing with it and is not yet bored. it comes with its own play doh and i'd recommend using proper play doh as it's a bit softer than some of the other doughs and goes through the squeezers more easily. the play doh is easy to clean out of the bits -but does need an adult to do so. it also has loads of moulds and a couple of little glasses.

the one thing i would say is that it's a lot smaller in real life than on the ads, but that's the only downside really.
on 12 January 2013
Not that impressed it is difficult for a 4 year old to put the play-doh in the top and impossible for her to turn the handle and squeeze the play-doh out. She loves it but an adult has to help.
on 20 June 2013
Bought this for my Grandaughter and she just loved it gave her hours
of fun and kept her very quite, I even got a milk shake brought up to
me in bed the next morning.
on 14 April 2013
son loves this great fun at good price can't say much more than that no faults and keeps amused for hour or so. (2 1/2 yrs)
on 27 March 2013
The grandchildren love to play with this when they are at our house and I have bought this as part of grandson's Christmas.
on 8 February 2013
This item is great! It's way easier to use and make ice creams and what not than the ice cream shoppe! Defiantly reccomend
on 10 May 2013
Got this on offer and very happy.

Good choice of play doh included and very easy to use for the young ones.