4.0 out of 5 stars SIZE
I don't agree at all with Greyman review. I bought a size 10 instead of 9 following his review.
I have to return the item because it is too big...Size 9 would have been correct!

Sizes are correct as advertised!
Published on 11 Aug. 2012 by Francisco Blanco Lago

2.0 out of 5 stars poor after a few months
I am 6 months in with these slippers, they are gradually falling apart. Firstly the turned up sole at the back has come apart from the body of the slipper, most of the stitching has also unthreaded, therefore making the slipper a completely poor fit. If you want a product that will last you beyond a few months, do not buy.....
Published 1 month ago by Tony F

4.0 out of 5 stars SIZE, 11 Aug. 2012
Francisco Blanco Lago "JB" (Leicester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MENS MOCCASIN SLIPPERS STITCHED MULES SOFT WARM COMFORTABLE FAUX SUEDE MOCCASINS XMAS GIFT BOXED SIZE UK 6 - 12 (Shoes)

Sizes are correct as advertised!

4.0 out of 5 stars comfetable, 9 Jun. 2012
my husband got these as a present and says they are very comfatable and ideal for going in and out the garden because of the hard sole they come with

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 29 Dec. 2013
Purchased these slippers before, I am told they are wonderful. Unfortunately my order seemed to have gone astray this year. I contacted the seller who could not have been more understanding, a second pair was sent and arrived almost immediately. I can therefore highly recommend both slippers and the seller, many many thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 May 2013
The slippers are fab! Nice and strong with thick leather sole. Hubby loves them ,will certainly buy more. Very good price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality slippers, 22 Nov. 2013
Sally baldwin (hull, england) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my husband who is very pleased with them. They are very good quality for the price, well made and comfortable. Will get another pair to put away as they are too good to miss

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality slippers, 20 Nov. 2013
Great slippers well worth the money. Good nine as well great sole for outside, glad I bought them, so get some.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Cushy, 20 Jan. 2015
I have a tender ankle and wearing hard shoes is just painful. This pair of moccasins are just what the doctor ordered. The soles are rubbery making them springy. The tops are made with soft suede material and the combination of springy soles and soft suede uppers just give you a pair of very soft springy and cushion shoes making this the pair of comfortable shoes any feet can desire.
If you are looking for a pair of fashionista shoes, this is not it. If you are looking for a pair of sensible shoes to make your feet sigh with contentment, this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 9 Feb. 2013
Arrived promptly. They are well made and very comfortable to wear. Good solid rubber sole which was what I was after as I tend to wear them for doing DIY as well! - would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough and Comfortable, 22 Nov. 2014
I bought these seven months ago, and since then I have worn them almost every single day, for most of each day. I frequently walk up and down the garden in them. Apart from slight wear to the sole they are pretty much as new. They are as comfortable as other slippers I have had but with a much more substantial sole and therefore fir for much longer and harder wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens Moccasin Slippers, 21 Dec. 2014
These slippers are very well made and very comfortable but I have given them 4 stars because they are a little on the large side and will have to be worn with socks. However, if I had ordered a size 7, they would have been too small. It's a pity that we can no longer get half sizes as used to be the case as this would solve the problem in many cases I feel.