5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS JILLIAN WORKOUT
Published on 11 May 2012 by Dakima Grace

3.0 out of 5 stars Hm...
Today I've done the second work out and...What is happening here Jillian??? You forgot to work both legs. Well you are working both legs, but she is not chancing the standing leg. At half time from the workout, I thought that she is going to change the standing leg, but NO, she was still using the left one.

Well, you all do mistakes but I don’t know if...
Published 9 months ago by cati

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS JILLIAN WORKOUT, 11 May 2012
This review is from: Kickbox Fastfix [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
I love Jillian Michaels and workout with her at least 5 times a week, and so I had to try this DVD and I love it, I would defintitely recommend NOT skipping the KickBox tutorial as I tried to do !! Needless to say I didn't know what I was doing so after going back and going through the tutorial I absolutely loved the workout, after having been working out with Jillian for over a year now I can do the 3 kickbox workouts back to back and by the end am dripping in sweat but feeling awesome, I highly recommend this to any Jillian fan or anyone who is new to Jillian, you don't know what you are missing :-) Jillian has transformed my body and mind and I am the fittest and strongest I have ever been and Im 40 soon :-)

Anyone who wants to get fit then workout with Jillian Michaels and this is a super addition to any Jillian collection !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can never fault Jillian!, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Kickbox Fastfix [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
Had to set my DVD player to Area 1.
Its a good intensity cardio workout. When you start you do have to practice the tutorial moves otherwise its too fast in the workouts to be learning the moves. They are moderate and not very high intensity as workout 1 and 2 can easily be combined. But excellent cardio and good kick boxing moves at the same time. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars short cardio that works, 20 Aug 2012
This review is from: Kickbox Fastfix [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
love this workout to really get the heartrate up a give you a short cardio in little time easy to follow and reccomended 20 minutes or you can add the 3workouts together to get an hour of kickboxing with a small amount of resistance added in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jillian is awesome, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Kickbox Fastfix [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
I love jillian and this workout is good you learn kickboxing and i lost 5 pounds each week so i am seeing some good results plus i can kick high now lol

5.0 out of 5 stars The most fun yet!, 16 April 2012
This review is from: Kickbox Fastfix [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
I haven't enjoyed the last couple of JM's DVD's as much as her earlier one's and found Shed and Shred a bit tired and not up to her usual tough standards.

This one I love - its a total departure from the norm, the only familiar features are a couple of the girls and the fact that its built up out of circuits so each section is done twice.

The format is simple (and brings out my only niggle/moan about this DVD - but I'll save that til the end) and it consists of 3 20 min workouts, (and they are only 20min!) each made up of 4 5-6 min circuits. One workout focusing mostly on the upper body, one focusing on the lower body and the third on the abs. Though they all work the core pretty hard - its hard not to with kick boxing. The lower body routine is a real cardio blast and will get your heart rate the highest, though all of them will get you breathing hard and sweating hard. All three routines consist of some simple kick/punch reps, as well as some set kick punch combos that are really great fun, and a few traditional weights exercises thrown in for good measure. (Any Tai-Bo fans out there will possibly find them a little simplistic - but still good fun).

I thoroughly enjoyed these workouts, and the time seriously vanishes while you're doing them - so the niggle??
I found them all too short - this dvd would hit absolut perfection if there was a "play all" menu feature! Though its not too much of a pain to use the menu to do them all back to back - and that gives you a tip-top cardio full body workout that is about as much fun as you can have while still working hard.

Loved this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 14 Jun 2012
J. Tapley (North-east Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kickbox Fastfix [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
I love this workout DVD. It's great fun, but really gives you a great cardio workout. I usually add another of Jillians 20 minute workout DVDs onto the end to get more strength training in, but it's a great fast workout when you're short of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for cardio as quick and then tones your areas ..., 6 July 2014
This review is from: Kickbox Fastfix [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
The whole dvd I find a mega workout ...after the first I definitely need more. The second is enough but if u really want more do the abs as a final but wow its hard work. Good for cardio as quick and then tones your areas as area selected. I like a variety and couldn't do it every day but like it as an in between. If you like martial arts especially. Definitely a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing workout, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kickbox Fastfix [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
great dvd, I am a massive Jillian Michaels fan and this dvd does not let down! I would definitely recommend this dvd to my friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kickbox Fastfix [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
This is a brilliant dvd, I've done some other Jillian's DVDs but this has to be my favourite one to date, each section might only be 20mins long but that is all you need unless you really want to do more then do them back to back, but trust me you will have sweat dripping off you when your've finished brilliant workout from start to finish enjoyed every minute.

5.0 out of 5 stars a very good workout, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Kickbox Fastfix [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
The workout is very good, a bit different than my martial arts inspired aerobic that I did before.. but is a very good exercise and it provides the results that she is promising..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›