5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful buggy!!!
This pushchair is gorgeous and so light to use, always getting great compliments while out and about its well worth the money....
Published 22 months ago by harryhanne

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy!
Not a happy customer, purchased this product less than 2months ago (40days) and already its faulty. It does not fully open and is dangerous for my son to use, i have only used this roughly 10 times, amazon will not let me return this product as its past 30days. So i have emailed Cosatto and now await a reply. Poor design, not safe.
Published 4 months ago by James Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful buggy!!!, 2 Sep 2012
This review is from: Cosatto Yo! Stroller Special Edition (Go Lightly) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little stroller, 9 May 2014
Gorgeous looking stroller, lightweight and easy to use. Little man goes for his 'nap' walk in it and sleeps well in it. Very pleased

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy!, 8 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made, 11 July 2013
I bought this as a gift for our relative who is extremely happy about it even she asked me where i got it from . Very good price for good quality.Well done amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT STROLLER!, 9 Jan 2014
My daughter has got through baby buggies galore. She has paid a lot of money for some of them that looked good but in actual fact were not much better than the cheap varieties! I always hated the buggies she chose because they seemed like hard work to push, steer and fold away.
Then she spotted this stroller and fell for the design. I have to say that I was dubious since it was cheaper than others that she had previously purchased but I am delighted to announce that this stroller has my seal of approval and my daughter is highly delighted with it! Trust me, my daughter puts them through their paces and this stroller looks as good today and functions well as it did when she first got it! Easy to clean, steer and fold. The only drawback if any was that when she stood the folded stroller up against her lobby wall, mildew ruined the plastic rain cover and we were unable to clean it satisfactorily and we searched the internet and every high street buggy provider to buy a new one without success. Eventually I contacted Cosatto by email to enquire whereabouts we could purchase a new rain cover and within a couple of days THEY SENT US A BRAND NEW ONE WITHOUT CHARGE! Wow! That's excellent service for you and together with an excellent product, we will definitely be making Cosatto our first choice for any baby products! Seriously, outlets/manufacturers are keen to sell you their products but their after sales service is usually fringed with hassle, debate, argument or further expense so it was extremely refreshing to receive such unexpected excellent after sales service!
FANTASTIC PRODUCT & AFTER SALES SERVICE - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pram :), 13 July 2014
Love this pram so pretty and girlie :) pushes well with ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stroller, 7 July 2014
We bought this stroller for our newborn (she's nearly 4 weeks now) and we love it. It's easy to fold/unfold and it fits into the boot of our car (although we have to take the front wheels off but it's not an issue as they come on and off easily). The stroller is good quality and it's very light. It could do with a cup holder so I could have a drink with me when going for walks but other than that it's great. Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Jun 2014
Fantastic pram little stiff to begin with so a little hard to do one handed but after a while it wears and easy to use well recommended x

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 19 Jun 2014
i love it is very comfortable with nice colors. many persons answerd me where i took thet stroller.very nice buy