5.0 out of 5 stars Fabbydabbydozey!
Published on 22 Oct 2011 by rachy1230

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Style but faulty Zip!
This is a nicely styled coat - haven't tried without the fleece lining yet and probably won't as it's ok but not overly warm even with it in. My main zip keeps 'peeling' apart so have to rezip all the time but it's ok and without the zip problem I'd have said it was good.
Published 7 months ago by S. Piercy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabbydabbydozey!, 22 Oct 2011
Having owned a Berghaus before and since losing weight I wanted to replace it and was over the moon when I found this one on Amazon at such a bragain price as the ones in the shops were at least twice as much and in my opinion not as nice. I bought it in the Java colour which is a lovely dark brown with a contrasting cream fleece. I considered the amethyst one too but decided that the Java looked classier and would go with everything which it does. My previous one was red and I always felt like I should be hill walking in it so decided to tone it down with a more neutral colour.

It's a nice length and is excellent in warmer weather when it's raining without the fleece and very toasty with the fleece in colder weather. It's a bit annoying having to re-do the buttons/zips to put the fleece back in place but that's just the nature of a 3-in-1 and our ever changing weather conditions. This won't be an issue when we hit winter properly and the fleece will be staying firmly put.
I'm a size 14 (leaning towards a 16 rather than a 12) and the 14 was plenty big enough.

So in short a great jacket that does what it says on the tin, once it arrived I couldn't wait for it to rain so I could go out and wear it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice jacket., 3 Aug 2012
This jacket came next day delivery and i'm delighted with the quality and fabric. Will keep me dry and cosy and for a fraction of the cost of goretex jackets, which I considered but thought I'd try this one first. Glad I did. Nice fit and looks quite trendy on in the red colour. I've tested the sleeve under a running water tap (not been out in the rain yet) and it's completely waterproof. Water just forms beads on the fabric and runs off. The fleece lining looks nice on its own and when fitted in the jacket it doesn't move around at all. the outer shell is light but robust and equally can be worn alone. A good, all round, sensible purchase that will do the job well. Delighted and good price too!! Don't normally write reviews so that's a measure of how pleased I am with this Jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full marks ..., 9 Jan 2011
This prodct has been very well received by the person it was boght for - it's totally waterproof, windproof, light, warm as toast and comfortable to wear. As it's slightly waisted, it flatters the figure and stands out from the rest. Bought as a present, it arrived within 48 hours of ordering (on super saver), so delivery was very prompt, but best of all ... I saved over 70 compared to High Street prices! Well done Amazon - full marks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beghaus calisto 3 in 1 Multi Use, 16 Mar 2011
Good quality well made jacket that can be used every day for commuting or a day in the country. It is not a technical jacket for expeditions but can be used for day trips to the mountains for all but severest weather. The fleece which is again good quality can be worn on its own, or just remove from jacket for the wet mild days. The jacket looks good with appealing cut.

5.0 out of 5 stars smart jacket for smart ladies, 27 April 2013
Exactly as described and value for money - but more importantly it really looks smart - a must buy for smart ladies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality coat!, 18 April 2013
Ideal 3 in one coat! Ideal weight for walking! Lovely colour! Sizing Good! Dip at the back stops your bottom getting wet in the rain! Recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job for the winter, 15 Sep 2011
Mrs. Y. F. Edwards "slurpie" (Berks uk) - See all my reviews
After a friend raved about her Berghaus jacket I decided to see for myself what all the fuss was about. It's warm without being "sweaty" and is totally waterproof. Lots of pockets to carry stuff about in but, despite incorporating a detachable fleece, I found it pleasingly light to wear. Only snag (my own fault) is that I wish I had got a size smaller as I was led to believe that they came up tight underneath the arms. I found this not to be the case. Being a 3-in-1 it's going to be a versatile addition to my winter wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Calisto 3 in 1 Jacket, 13 Mar 2013
A. C. Roberts "Angie R" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Delighted with this jacket, just what I was looking for. It is warm and keeps out the wind when walking my dog. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket for all seasons and purposes, 10 Feb 2013
I used it a lot in the snowy weather, also on a walk where I just used the outer layer as it was wet but not cold. On a recent holiday in Tenerife I used the fleece for the cooler evenings. Like the colour and the style. It is comfy, warm when required, waterproof and snow-proof and light to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars calisto 3 in 1, 1 Feb 2013
I am thrilled to bits with my jacket. Its warm i love the colour. This jacket is great value for the price.

Berghaus Women's Calisto 3 In 1 Jacket