4.0 out of 5 stars Not their best effort
Published on 8 Sept. 2012 by Chris Hutcheson

2.0 out of 5 stars flawed (similar to the great man himself)
I got this on the strength of using kinect with the game and I am disappointed as it is so fiddly to pick up. Having not played a pga tour game for a few good years I wanted to see if this was better at replicating a proper golf game. Damning as it is, still think wii golf is better - sorry.
Published on 2 Oct. 2012 by thementalmen

2.0 out of 5 stars flawed (similar to the great man himself), 2 Oct. 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

1.0 out of 5 stars Crashes regularly., 5 May 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I believe this game has been rushed out as Tiger Woods stock is diminishing. Unfortunately the developers have not tested this game as much as they should and it has bugs. It seems to regularly crash leaving you no option to restart your xbox. I'm appalled that EA would release something which is half baked. None of my other games crashes and my xbox is fine, so it is definitely the game. Not. Happy. At all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to the series but seems to have a crash bug, 17 April 2012
Gary Savage - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I have been buying Tiger Woods since 07 and I think it just keeps on getting better and better. I thought I'd start off on tour pro and started a career.

I noticed straight away how hard it was to hit the perfect shot which I liked as it's a new challenge and not just the same old game and I have got my 4 round scores from +20! to -15 which is satisfying.

I had a game crash on the 15th hole on a crucial 2nd round but as it was the 1st time it happened I didn't think too much of it and I had to replay the whole round which was pretty annoying.

Since this crash the game has crashed 3 more times on different holes of different courses. The whole XBOX freezes and you have to hit the button on the XBOX. I don't mind if it happens rarely but 4 times in 30 rounds is a high amount.

If they bring a patch out to fix this my review will be 5 stars and before anyone says it's my XBOX it doesn't crash on any other games

Overall a good game and if the crash bug is cleared up a Great game

4.0 out of 5 stars Not their best effort, 8 Sept. 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I was a little apprehensive about buying this edition of TW due to the bad reviews the title had received. I don't think it's a classic, but it has made minor steps forward in terms of graphics and gameplay. There is a glaring issue with this outing of Tiger Woods, the requirement to purchase courses, another sign of EA's and the rest of the gaming industries greed. I am tired of being fleeced, purchasing unfinished, half-titles. Back to the game itself, the inclusion of a "legacy mode" which sets you as Tiger throughout his life in different settings and challenges. This was one of the most hated parts of the game, however I like it, a little change from 18 holes is a good thing. The game also features online play with a country club section, where you can join with friends and enemies to compete against each other or other clubs. I like the addition of team golfing.
On the whole it was this game is, as expected, a small step forward since last time out, but still worth a play for golf or fans of the franchise.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 Dec. 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
What can I say, I thought after t 11 and 12, EA would have pulled out all the stops to get this one right, but they some how made agame that was not fit to be released,it has so many glitches I lost count the game is bad really bad, I wont be in a hurry to buy T 14, lets see what reviews say first.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps not the best in the series, but a solid round of golf regardless., 28 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 is a game that doesn't ever really seem to set itself apart, but rather conform to the expected annual installment of golf. It's largely the same to previous installments and in some ways even more restricted. The newly included features aren't particularly exciting and certainly aren't worth the upgrade if you bought last years addition. The inclusion of micro-transactions that give your character 'boosts' seems quite cheap too. It's not a particularly well thought out system and seems like a shameless attempt to increase revenue.

That said, the game still plays fairly well. However if you're new to the series, I'd save some money and go back to one of the earlier versions.. you really won't be missing much. I still play PGA 09 and it's just as addictive as it ever was.. and in many ways even more so than PGA 13.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Game, 21 May 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I havent bought one of these games in about 3 or 4 years so thought Id give this one a try.
Its advanced a hell of a lot from the 09 one I had previously.
The graphics are absolutely beautiful from the baldes of grass on the green, to the sun setting over a course, to the way the players trousers ripple in the wind as theyre lining up their t shot.
The gameplay is great fun and very challenging too. Now such empahsis is placed on the analogue stick accuracy a lot of the game feels more about your "touch" rather than just a powere bar etc.
Lots of DLC availible so if you buy a pre owned one, be sure to make sure it has an unused code!
In conculsion its a great game, you won't be dissapointed.... GO GET IT!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good But So Many Bugs !!!, 20 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Lets get this clear , Tiger Woods is a great game , Cool graphics , beautiful courses, and good ideas including joining a country clubs.
However the game is hoplessly flawed , The game constantly crashes, this is really annoying.
Especially when its a course you have downloaded and are trying to get Masetry on it would would enable you to keep the course for good.
I spent 24,000 hard earned points to play a course and yet it crashed at the same hole every time, Being unable to complete it means i lost any chance of winning it as well as losing all my points !!! Rip off
As well as the crashes the sound is flawed, you get double commentary at the same time so you cant undestand what they are saying , then there is no sound or commentary for a hole or two, A ball that lands in a bunker sometimes moves to the rough or fairway, and the replays are laughable, i was rejoicing when i got my first hole in one , hit replay to view it again only to see it go past the hole by around 20 foot !!!!!!!!
How many flaws are above ? this is EA we are talking about.
This has ruined my enjoyment of a game that had potenetial to be 5 stars ,
I gave it 2 stars as flaws were one thing but taking money of you when purchasing coins to purchase courses is a disgrace .
I wont be parting with my money next year with number 14 unless reviews tell me EVERYTHING above has been corrected and even then ...................
Why should I ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Jun. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I havent played a Tiger Woods game for a good few years, and the break has been worth it! Im absolutley hooked on this game, having started my own career. It has a good level of hardness and realism, without making it boring and the putting seems to be a really good system. The one thing Im not sold on is how some courses only seem available to play, o free play, if they are downloaded via Xbox live which I feel is a little cheeky. But, maybe the courses open once you've played them in the full game.

4.0 out of 5 stars tiger woods, 1 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
in my opinion it is a good game for people that like golf, or just want to know what is it is like playing golf especially if you have got kinect, because it is like you are actually playing the game of golf. tiger legacy is fun because you get to play as tiger when he is 5. overall this is a good game the only down side to it is that lots of the courses are locked and you have to buy them off the marketplace.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
Used & New from: £6.50