4.0 out of 5 stars Unfair Comments
Published on 5 April 2012 by Mr. P. Gibbons

2.0 out of 5 stars flawed (similar to the great man himself)
I got this on the strength of using kinect with the game and I am disappointed as it is so fiddly to pick up. Having not played a pga tour game for a few good years I wanted to see if this was better at replicating a proper golf game. Damning as it is, still think wii golf is better - sorry.
Published 23 months ago by thementalmen

2.0 out of 5 stars flawed (similar to the great man himself), 2 Oct 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

1.0 out of 5 stars Crashes regularly., 5 May 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I believe this game has been rushed out as Tiger Woods stock is diminishing. Unfortunately the developers have not tested this game as much as they should and it has bugs. It seems to regularly crash leaving you no option to restart your xbox. I'm appalled that EA would release something which is half baked. None of my other games crashes and my xbox is fine, so it is definitely the game. Not. Happy. At all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 Dec 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
What can I say, I thought after t 11 and 12, EA would have pulled out all the stops to get this one right, but they some how made agame that was not fit to be released,it has so many glitches I lost count the game is bad really bad, I wont be in a hurry to buy T 14, lets see what reviews say first.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to the series but seems to have a crash bug, 17 April 2012
Gary Savage - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I have been buying Tiger Woods since 07 and I think it just keeps on getting better and better. I thought I'd start off on tour pro and started a career.

I noticed straight away how hard it was to hit the perfect shot which I liked as it's a new challenge and not just the same old game and I have got my 4 round scores from +20! to -15 which is satisfying.

I had a game crash on the 15th hole on a crucial 2nd round but as it was the 1st time it happened I didn't think too much of it and I had to replay the whole round which was pretty annoying.

Since this crash the game has crashed 3 more times on different holes of different courses. The whole XBOX freezes and you have to hit the button on the XBOX. I don't mind if it happens rarely but 4 times in 30 rounds is a high amount.

If they bring a patch out to fix this my review will be 5 stars and before anyone says it's my XBOX it doesn't crash on any other games

Overall a good game and if the crash bug is cleared up a Great game

2.0 out of 5 stars Good But So Many Bugs !!!, 20 Sep 2012
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Lets get this clear , Tiger Woods is a great game , Cool graphics , beautiful courses, and good ideas including joining a country clubs.
However the game is hoplessly flawed , The game constantly crashes, this is really annoying.
Especially when its a course you have downloaded and are trying to get Masetry on it would would enable you to keep the course for good.
I spent 24,000 hard earned points to play a course and yet it crashed at the same hole every time, Being unable to complete it means i lost any chance of winning it as well as losing all my points !!! Rip off
As well as the crashes the sound is flawed, you get double commentary at the same time so you cant undestand what they are saying , then there is no sound or commentary for a hole or two, A ball that lands in a bunker sometimes moves to the rough or fairway, and the replays are laughable, i was rejoicing when i got my first hole in one , hit replay to view it again only to see it go past the hole by around 20 foot !!!!!!!!
How many flaws are above ? this is EA we are talking about.
This has ruined my enjoyment of a game that had potenetial to be 5 stars ,
I gave it 2 stars as flaws were one thing but taking money of you when purchasing coins to purchase courses is a disgrace .
I wont be parting with my money next year with number 14 unless reviews tell me EVERYTHING above has been corrected and even then ...................
Why should I ?

4.0 out of 5 stars Unfair Comments, 5 April 2012
Mr. P. Gibbons "Weasel The Diesel" (Planet Earth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I think that the comments made about 2 player are fair enough. As far as a one player experience goes it is spot on. The graphics are great (Apart froma bit of a jerk sometimes when driving) and the career mode addictive. A welcome addition is the Country Club which I have only just joined so no feed back as yet. The new swinging system takes a time to get used to like the putting but i am currently putting in -6 scores with a new golfer so no complaints. I would recommend this to be bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun 2014
excellent service. well satisfied

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 19 Jun 2014
Mr. Winston Johnson "winnyjaye" (england uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
it's a great game a bit fiddly but happy user game feels real when using the wii game golf club,

3.0 out of 5 stars Mature Gamers, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
We found this rather difficult using controls. A steady hand is a must. Graphics are good except for the "swing meter" which is very poor. It is white and cannot always be seen against the sky, and the end that you have to keep your eye on is behind golfer's head.. Tutorial rather than just a manual, and a practise range and putting practice would have been good.

4.0 out of 5 stars vERY GOOD, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
My grandson loved it, he had a very early one and this one was much better and worth the wait

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360) by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
19.28