5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Fabulous CD by one of my favourite artists....a classic!! I loved it when I first heard it all those years ago....and that has not diminished!!
Published 15 months ago by Fran

2.0 out of 5 stars The lion tamed
Something/Anything?, A Wizard, a True Star, and Todd are Todd Rundgren's best albums as far as I am concerned. The present collection of albums I find disappointing on the whole. Todd has lost his drive. The records have lost their spark. His indomitable energy is dissipated. His unique exuberance has become deflated. He is no longer a rock-star, he is going on 40.
Published 11 months ago by Willem

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Hermit Of Mink Hollow/Healing/The Ever Popular Tortured Artist Effect (3 Albums On 2 CDs) (Audio CD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value package, 11 Jan 2013
I wasn't expecting a huge amount here. As a fan of AWATS in particular, I was expecting to hear a man who'd lost his muse plodding away at some late 70s soft rock. And, I suppose, what you get could best be described as that - but there is more than enough of Todd's idiosyncratic style to really reward a purchase, alongside the fact that the albums in this package contain some great songs. I have a particular soft spot for Influenza on TEPTAE, which I really did not expect to be any good at all! If you're a fan of Something/Anything, then I would strongly recommend this package as it is the more commercial songwriting that you get here in the whole. Good value too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow three great complete Todd albums on 2 cds, 4 April 2012
Philip (Australia) - See all my reviews
Wow three great complete Todd albums on 2 cds - remastered wth great sound!
For only 6 pounds - Great release.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved these albums when they first came out - I still do!, 13 Jan 2013
I loved these albums when they first came out - I still do! Timeless masterpeices by a genius song writer

2.0 out of 5 stars The lion tamed, 19 Nov 2013
Willem (The Hague, Netherlands) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid The Healing, 16 Mar 2012
Mr. A. W. Riggs "bernard shakey" (Wallington, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Hermit is a classic Todd Rundgren record, Todd returned to his simpler way of song writing without challenging his audience to some of the self-indulgent doodlings of previous years. By now alas most of his audience had disappeared, The Ever Popular Artist is also worth a purchase but The Healing is an odd choice jammed in amongst these two recordings. Edsel would have been better off releasing Todd's back catalogue under titles such as Todd the Songwriter, Todd the Self-Indulgent experimentalist, Todd the records nobody bought etc etc - Hermit is his second best record after Something Anything.