5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB!!, 11 Aug 2012
Trudi Gordon "Trudi Gordon" (Cairneyhill, Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Resurrect: A Jason Quinn Thriller (Kindle Edition)
When I opened the book and saw it was about China, my heart dropped. I had recently read Steve Berry's Emperor's Tomb which I personally felt was one of his poorer efforts. But I did not need to worry. This book was absolutely thrilling. For a first novel from a new writer it was superb. Chapters flowed and even though it was two in the morning, I kept saying just one more chapter. I won't spoil the plot - the synopsis gives you an idea. I do hope the author does his penance for what happened in the Vatican though!! The research was well done (I am one of those readers who does check up on what is mentioned), the writing flowed, the plot was original and I was sorry when the book ended. I will be looking forward to the next Jason Quinn adventure and definitely will buy it. Nina Wilde and Eddie Chase move over, there is a new duo in town. Congratulations to the author for an excellent read and I hope I don't have to wait too long to read the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quinn rocks!, 27 Jun 2014
NITSUD! "Dustin Dreyling" (White Bear Lake, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Resurrect: A Jason Quinn Thriller (Kindle Edition)
Kane Gilmour's novel Resurrect is a fun action-packed ride from China to America to Europe and back. Jason Quinn is a unique kind of action hero, and Gilmour fleshes him out very well. I don't normally read books like this- my usuals are usually creature features, but after reading book 5 of the series Refuge he co-wrote with Jeremy Bishop (check
out the omnibus of all five of that series- very entertaining horror/sci-fi tale), I thought I would try out Resurrect. I wasn't disappointed, and I look forward to future Jason Quinn books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Resurrect: A Jason Quinn Thriller (Kindle Edition)
I had this book in my library for quite some time before I read it, and that is the only disappointing thing I can say - it took way too long to start reading it. Resurrect is an action- packed adventure that was difficult to put down, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Jason Quinn is a great character, I definitely want to read more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing, 2 Dec 2012
M. Marchant (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Resurrect: A Jason Quinn Thriller (Kindle Edition)
This was my first Kane Gilmour book and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Pretty much non stop action from page one, Jason Quinn is a great hero and I certainly wouldn't mind meeting him on a dark night :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thilling first book - give me more!!!, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Resurrect (Paperback)
RESURRECT - smart, informative, exciting, thrilling, engaging - so many more words could be used to describe this piece of work. I can't believe this is Gilmour's first book - written with the prose of a seasoned professional, Resurrect takes you through a myriad of continents, exciting adventures, and touching stories. You feel like you're there as Quinn takes on the bad guys in his characteristic nonchalance.

Buy. This. Book.