5.0 out of 5 stars Its worth paying the extra for a good quality stylus
I chose this stylus after several cheaper stylus' fell apart after a few weeks. Fed up with seeming to always need to buy a new stylus I decided to try investing in something of better quality. Having done some searching on the web I found a whole range of quality stylus costing up to £80, so wondered if the stylus would be of good quality for the price.

I am...
Published 20 months ago by IndigoMonstA

3.0 out of 5 stars Pen good, but poor attachment
The actual pen works great with my iPad. However the part that attaches to the headphone socket is very flimsy and broke easily.
Published 11 months ago by J Bizzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Its worth paying the extra for a good quality stylus, 6 Mar 2013

I am very impressed with it, it writes on my ipad much better than cheaper pens and is great to use. Unless you really do need a stylus for fine or technical drawing on a tablet, I reckon this stylus will do the job as well as any of the more expensive ones will. The little clip thing that comes with it is great as it keeps my stylus with my ipad, and isn't too fiddly to detach and attach the pen once you get the knack of it.

I would recommend this to everyone needing a stylus for general use, it hasn't fallen apart yet, so has outlasted all the cheaper stylus I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price - great product, 27 Sep 2012
Works an absolute treat. Great service as well from MediaDevil - really fast delivery, really nice letter from their team - I feel if I'm dissatisfied by it they'd be more than accommodating - but I'm totally happy - th pen feels great to hold and is great to use and works great. Very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars far better than cheaper ones, 23 Oct 2012
I bought this pen after being disappointed twice buying the cheaper pens offered on amazon that seem to look very similar. The fact they look the same is where the similarity ends though, the other pens I ordered didn't register often and when I tried to use them with a 'writing' application they didn't work at all and kept giving odd bits on the page with nothing resembling words. Buying this pen was my last option as I thought that it may have been the sensitivity of my tablet. I am so glad that I went for this pen, although more expensive than a lot of the pens available on amazon it was definitely worth it. I can even use the writing apps now! The pen is very smooth when dragging across the screen whereas the cheaper ones seemed to almost stick to the screen. I don't actually have one of the models listed either which I thought would be worth mentioning. I have an android tablet but just a standard one not a high branded one. I definitely recommend this pen! Great company.

5.0 out of 5 stars quite simply, brilliant!, 12 Sep 2011
No more grubby fingermarks on your iPad screen. No more miss-typed emails (although sadly the stylus can't compensate for poor spelling).

Quite simply a joy to use and the clever little clip for the headphone socket means our iPad's new best mate will be sticking around.

Often these types of non-apple accessories don't cut the mustard quality wise, but the design, build and finish of this is truly first rate.

Finally, as the stylus works with any capacitive screens (ie most modern touch screens) - this would also be a great product for anyone who finds their smartphone/iphone a bit fiddly.

First rate gift (just a shame it didn't come in white too).

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW !!!, 2 Nov 2011
I originally bought the Boxwave stylus for my iPad which worked OK for a while but then started to loose it's responsiveness. After fitting a Media Devil screen protector it was almost unusable, I had to press very hard to swipe the screen and drawing and handwriting on the Noteshelf app was impossible.

I thought that was partly due to the screen Devil screen protector so I sent an email to them. To my suprise and astonishment I received a reply within a day saying they were going to send a new pack of screen protectors along with one of their styluses, even though the problem didn't lie with their stylus. I was a little apprehensive as to the outcome, but what a difference the Media Devil far outperformed the Boxwave, I can now start drawing again!

This is a very good firm to deal with, it's a pity everyone doesn't react like they've done.

Their stylus is second to none and I'll give it A1+++ and five stars! ..........Buy one with confidence!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!, 27 Nov 2012
After reading many online reviews I decided to buy a MediaDevil Magicwand stylus for my new iPad 2. The speed of delivery was excellent; and the colour is fantastic, it goes beautifully with my iPad case! The customer service and product were A+. I will definitely be buying more of their products in the future, and will encourage others to do so also. Keep up the good work MediaDevil!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality item!, 29 May 2013
If you love your tablet and do not want to take any chances with cheaper units that may scratch your screen then do yourself a favor and purchase this touch screen stylus!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works with Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition., 18 Feb 2014
Mr. Warren Gill (Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It arrived today to avoid the use of the S-Pen, which I'm not overly keen on and when I opened the package my heart sunk when it said on the box:

Stylus Colour - Black.

So it was with some apprehension that I opened the box & found a Lime Green one as I'd ordered, so when you order just check the contents first!

The stylus is very light and comfortable to use and has a very short lead attached to it, with a small plug on the end which is meant to plug into the earphone socket to prevent loss.

I find this a dubious use of the socket as it only needs for the plug to snap in the socket and you've lost the earphone socket, so would be best avoided.

Anyway the action on the Note is smooth and accurate and minimal pressure is required to get it to work the tablets functions.

It's £10 delivered, which to some may be a tad expensive, but as it's a nice thing which works well, I don't mind paying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars hard to beat, 24 Oct 2012
As always, I done a fair bit of internet research before commiting to buy. Other, similar products are on the market for less money but I reckoned that the user reviews would be more beneficial.
This is my first ipad stylus so I have nothing to compare it to but I have been using it now for a few weeks (I've rarely used anything else) and it's proving to be a great buy. It's well made and feels as though it will last a lifetime with general use. I have used it for writing, typing with the on screen keypad and playing the odd game where you don't have to worry about the build up of fingerprints afterwards.

A word too for Media Devil, they had it with me well before the alloted time with a personal email which makes a nice touch. I hope to deal with them again soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Touch stylus, 25 Feb 2014
I purchased this pen because it looked right and had good reviews. I hedged my bets and bought a pack of four much cheaper pens, mistake. This one works properly every time , whereas the cheaper ones need much more pressure to work, so you get what you pay for. MediaDevil gave good service and I would recommend them.