Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£1.99

on 2 July 2012
I can safely say that this book is fantastic, I could not put it down and read it within 2 days. This is a great follow up to Awakening, following Ana and her family on their quest to reintroduce Ana to the life of a white demon whilst fighting the black demons for the good of mankind. Many hard decisions need to be made by Ana and her family and Ana needs to learn fast on how to fight for herself, her soul mate, her family and mankind. If you enjoyed Awakening then I would definately recommend Legions as I can assure you that this is justas good as the first. I'm now onto Cataclysm and almost finished and look forward to reading more from this author.
on 30 April 2013
Book two of three and the series continues on it's path of fulfillment!!! This book is just as good as the first and has left me wanting book 3 (which I have just bought and will be reading tonight!!).

There are twists and turns aplenty in this as Ana tries to cope with losing Athen when she has only just "remembered" him. To be perfectly honest, I was finding Ana a bit annoying to start with as she seemed to do nothing but whine with the occasional spurt of backbone. But then partway through the book, I was reminded that she is only physically 19 and is still learning to adjust and recoup her memories. Communication can be very difficult, especially when you are seeing things that are not pleasant and involve your family. I think the only thing that still griped with me once I had realised this, was the fact that she nearly gave up on Athen after a couple of months. Now I KNOW that it was different because of Lilith but somehow it just didn't feel right to me.

I loved that we learnt more about them all as the book went on. The "special gifts" that they have, the bond between them and especially the "memsors". I thought these were a brilliant idea and the fact that they had never worked before just made it more suspenseful.

The characters are still very developed and continue to grow throughout the story. The pace is smooth, even during the "quiet" times.

Highly Recommended
on 8 December 2012
i loved this book it was better than the first my wanting for athen to re appear was beyond a must and when he did appear it was something out of brilliance , knowing that he had left him self memsors so that he would know ana more qucikly was brillant and the way he appeared on a bike was more than fabulous having ana and athen back together was brilliant .

the author made you feel that you were ana and wanting athen so much your heart longed to be near him this trilogy has made me being some memories back to me what i had forgotten about , when you fall in love and when you first make love is fantastic with a loved one the waiting and the anticiapation is what this book got me feeling

yes you are right like a tennager having their first romance that becomes eternal wonderful
on 21 January 2013
Lots more detail in this book which was good to give u better knowledge of the characters life outside their battles but wanted it to move quicker to the battle at the end of the book. Didn't expect the twist at the end look forward to next book.
on 8 August 2014
Following reading the first book as freebie I immediately purchased this book. As with the first book I feel that this is really well written and caters for more than just the YA genre.

I did feel a bit frustrated when Ana lost Athen bit the way the story was handled stopped the frustration and thoughts that this was going to be "just like all the others" from becoming irritation and actually made the book work really well.

I think that this is a really well written series and would recommend to for young adults and adults alike. Suspend belief and escape into the world of white and dark demons without becoming incredulous. I will always recommend this series!
on 9 April 2014
Athen and Ana are apart, Athen doesn't remember who he is and it's up to Ana, and the rest of her family to remind him of who he is before evil can destroy their world. Loved this book
on 22 April 2013
Fantastic twists to this story!! Amazing! :D oh gosh that'll The Lord for kindle instant download so impatient I just NEEDED book three instantly
on 20 October 2014
This is where I stop reading this trilogy as I just can't take any more of the flat characters and indulgent repetition. Ana's constant wibbling is irritating and it has been a long time since I've considered stunning good looks like Athen's to be enough for continued interest. The accounts of food and eating must fill a good percentage of the book in boring detail. It's a shame the author hasn't made more of what should have been a grittier series.
on 1 July 2012
I found that this book was not easy to put down I had to get to the end to get to the next book
on 3 October 2013
I loved the first book and had to carry on reading. The stories are gripping and the love they feel reminds me of me and my partner that when there is such a deep connection you would do anything for the other person and you are not complete without them. The book shows how desperate the family is where one is lost and how always prevails