Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 1 April 2014
Watch out for the recent (2013) japanese WEA-edition of Afro Bossa. The title-tune is nowhere to be found. Instead it gives you Tigress twice, on tracks 1 and 7. Too bad - the music is top notch and so is the sound-quality and price. The blunder may have been corrected lately, so Amazon.uk, please find out and let us know. Has that happened I will give it a second chance. In the meantime, back to my old friend the old almost worn out LP.
on 17 July 2015
I have this on vinyl bought in the 1960s. I thought it nice to download it and have it on CD mainly for the car. As for the work it's self it is, in my view, outstanding. It has African & Latin influences throughout. Every track is a gem. The whole work is really a jazz suite. If I had to pick out a favourite track I think it would be "Sempre Amore". Ray Nance's violin is mesmeric.
on 11 February 2016
Used to have vinyl so ok