5.0 out of 5 stars Good pair of wide-fitting trainers
I have the combination of wide feet and a high instep which makes it difficult for me to get shoes that fit well. These do fit well, and with quite rough treatment they have held up really well. Impressed.
Published 9 months ago by Brian Jenkins

Ive loved this series of New Balance shoe (black smart MX624 etc) for years but these ones are really hard and uncomfortable. Ive had to put thick insoles into them to make them bearable !

Published 2 months ago by BugEyedBilly

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pair of wide-fitting trainers, 12 Mar 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Used to love these but this is the most uncomfortable pair ive bought, 20 Oct 2014

They do look different to the product picture but when i check the New Balance website it does match so i assume its a genuine product. Shame as its the first New Balance pair of shoes ive not liked since i started buying them years ago !

4.0 out of 5 stars Not that wide, 18 Sep 2014
I agree with previous reviewer (jaydee) that these shoes are not as wide as expected. I had to send them back but luckily a 4E width is available. The shoes seem well made (I hope they last longer than my hi-tecs which were poorly made) and are comfortable. The exchange proved a nightmare and I have done a separate review for the seller so please take a look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Comfortable Trainer, 4 May 2013
I have used New Balance trainers for a number of years and while I couldn't get my preferred model number (I assume now obsolete) this model is a perfect replacement and continues my feelings about the brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 Feb 2013
my husband swears these are the best fitting trainers hes ever had really comfy and great price these are the second pair hes had xx

4.0 out of 5 stars 2E or not 2E that is the question, 31 May 2014
I have purchased New Balance 10 2E trainers for thirty years. These trainers have a slightly narrower feel than expected, but perhaps that's due to the leather upper . I wanted a more substantial trainer for walking in bad weather etc., so on balance (pun intended) I am pleased with the purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart trainers, 29 April 2014
Helen25243 (Wishaw, Scotland) - See all my reviews
These trainers are extremely comfortable. I was wary of ordering footwear online, but was glad I did. I have walked miles in them without any tightness or blisters. They are smart enough to wear with smart, but casual clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect trainers, 7 Oct 2014
I am satisfied with these great trainer, especially that I have wide foot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Sep 2014