on 4 April 2012
So I was using the white triple flanges on my westone4 earphones. They still worked but were turning a bit discoloured even after washing them lots of times. Black tips seemed the natural choice but shure or westone were VERY expensive. I thought I would gamble with these, if they didn't fit then no worries, not much money lost. Boy was I wrong, these fit on the westones as tight as the previous white ones and as they are medium size they seem a tiny bit smaller than the others and so actually fit better! The third flange is not as big so the bud gets right in there with a good seal rather than getting squashed and bending and breaking the sound seal. These black tips are a lot softer too so I am not conscious they are in as much as the whites. Outside noise isolation is just brilliant. I travel along a busy main road everyday and I hear absolutley nothing but the music. For this price you get 3 pairs which will last forever. They arrived within 2 days too so I am very happy
on 25 September 2013
I bought these over a year ago when I was looking for replacement earbuds for my modestly priced (and extremely bassy) JVC HAFX1X Xtreme headphones. I managed to stumble on a youtube video saying that these earbuds can fit onto that particular unit. It required a lot of patience, some perserverance and a little bit of cursing, but I managed managed to securely fit them onto the headphones.

I have noticed that the bass is a lot more deeper and they do a great job cancelling background noise when on the bus and the first set is still securely fastened onto the headphones, much better than the rubbish stock earbuds that came with that particular unit.
on 5 May 2012
These fit my Shure SE530s and my ears perfectly.

I've been using more expensive white ones for some time but had been waiting for a cheaper alternative in black, and (thanks again for the nod in the right direction fellow Amazonian) here they are!

They work as equally well as the previous sleeves and once you get the fit just right, the bass comes through no problem.

Very good pricing, delivered very quickly, work just as they should; I'm a happy customer.
on 27 May 2014
Having given up trying to buy the official Shure versions of these (EATFL1-6) after my previous ones perished, I decided to give these a try with my Shure 215 IEMs.

As with the Shure tips, triple flange provide the best noise cancellation and I use these every time I fly. Even active noise cancelling over-ear headphones won't be as good as a pair of IEMs with these tips.

Much more comfortable than they look, I can wear these for hours and forget I have them on.
on 21 October 2012
I got these and was a little hesitant that they would fit properly until I got them - after all, there were different sizes. These fit just like the the white shure ones, only obviously a lot lot cheaper. I'm really pleased with these, anyone who has found this very odd shape fits them best, these are definitely the best replacements, I was also very happy to find black ones, these offer the same ear blocking sound control as well as being super soft and easy to clean.
on 12 August 2014
Arrived quickly, high quality and fitted perfectly on my Shure SE215's. Unfortunately, they did not fit very well into my ears because of their length and I reverted back to the foam tips. Not a fault of the product, I just didn't find them comfortable. I'm sure someone else would've found them incredibly comfortable. It's all a personal opinion, and at the price I paid it's not the end of the world. I recommend you give them a try before discounting them.
on 14 September 2015
I bought these to replace broken foam tips for my Shure SE215s but they were not as effective as the foam tips were. These particular silicone tips did not fit on the stem as securely as they should do, and one of the four didn't stay on at all. While they were more comfortable than the Shure silicone tips I had been using in the interim, they let much more noise in.
on 25 July 2014
Out of the box they looked a little strange and flimsy but one the were fitted on my Shure headphone the effect was dramatic with the noise cancelling super.
The shape had a lot to do with it, making the fit excellent on both the Left and Right sides! Well done, I thoroughly recomment them at as sensible price.
on 6 July 2012
I've two Shure earphones (really good) but earpieces do wear out. These are as good as Shure and far less expensive. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. One tip - if you have a space Shure earpiece (white) you can use the black one on just one ear and it is easy to see which earpiece is right and which is left.
on 22 April 2014
Put these on my sony headphones, tight fit, so they wont fall off. They give a great seal in my ear once you learn the best way to fit by pulling on the top of your ear to open the ear canal. I take the standard size bud fitted to most headphones so these should fit the majority of people.

See one answered question