on 10 June 2014
After prompt next day delivery, my Husband fitted our fridge in so quickly and easily he stood there for a fair while expecting something to go wrong! In knowing that actually it all works perfectly, he's now considering himself a plumbing guru!! I'll let him think that but I'd also say your product is probably the real reason he did such a great job!! Thanks Water Filter Man - you have turned my husband into my hero : )
on 31 December 2013
The self-tapping valve installed perfectly with no sign of leakage, as did the in-line tap. The tubing was easy to run under the kitchen units without involving a great upheaval and was simple to connect to the water filter supplied with our new Samsung American fridge/freezer.
on 26 February 2015
Not the best instructions to go with & looks cheap.
Having said that, I actually found it very easy to use & have no skills with fridges/plumbing etc.
The hose is approx 5 meters & so plenty of hose.
The plug with the blue part on it is a cut-off tap & I placed that in to the cable running from the American fridge freezer & then added the hose to the copper tap & put it on the cold water copper pipe under our sink.
The little white part that looks like a capsule was not used & still don't know what it's for & that's why I've gave 4 star as the manual/instructions are very very basic.
Even on the selling add they don't give the length the hose is & so was a gamble when I bought it as I needed around 3 meters.
on 25 October 2013
so easy to fit . did not leak ,straight forward fitting . follow instructions n you will have no problems., if needed would definitely buy from this seller again. also he is far cheaper than all than all other sellers.
on 19 July 2014
Great product, great service, was easy to connect and I would highly recommend. I have enjoyed the full benefits of the ice and cold water facilities on my fridge freezer. Thank you again.
on 6 December 2013
I was shocked how easy this was to fit. I was imagining calling out a plumber to get the cold water and ice working from the new fridge, but this made it a piece of cake!

I guess my major advantage was that the cold water pipe ran behind where the fridge lives, but there was loads of spare tubing if I'd had to run the pipe further.

Had it fitted for 5 months with no problems now
on 14 January 2013
thanks this was so easy to fit had my fridge up and running in no time thanks it the best xx
on 12 May 2015
This arrived promptly and is such a clever piece of kit. Easily fitted to pipe work in no time at all, almost seemed to easy to be true but it was! If you have an American style fridge freezer then this is what you need to connect it up with no hassle. No experience needed.
on 28 August 2014
not to much waiting does what it says very easy to put in took me more time to move things out the way than it did to put it in great product
on 7 December 2013
great kit, easy to fit,good delivery, nice price, i recommend it for any plumbing appliances, just fit clamp on pipe and screw in, job done.

See one answered question