VINE VOICEon 5 September 2013
I suffer from slightly flat feet and paid over £120 a couple of years back for some New Balance shoes from a specialist shoe shop. When I needed a new pair, I searched Amazon and saw that these had a good write up and purchase them for about 1/3 of the price. Wow. These feel better than my old shoes and after doing a quick 3K run I still felt like I was floating on air. Great shoes. NB's beat all the trendy brands hands down. The Service from Sportshoes Unlimited was first class. Great value for money.
on 27 April 2012
Highly recommended. I use them for cardio and plyometric training 5 days a week with no problems. Stability and balance are good and i cannot fault them for the cushioning for my 40 yr old knees and joints. Far better than my old Nike cross trainers.
on 27 March 2013
Bought these shoes in December (2012) and very light use as I only wear them over the weekends. However sole has now started to come up so I not sure if they are of good Qualty, Not to say I will never buy New Balance shoes again..!
on 19 October 2013
Pleased: I have Adidas Sambas for looking good, and a great pair of Gore-Tex walking trainers that cost about a hundred quid. These New Balance cross-trainers seem as well made as the others for much less money. They have leather uppers, plenty of ankle padding which is good as I get sore, and full arch support. They are broad inside and I am very pleased.

Multi-use: Although for the gym I reckon they'd be OK for running (which I don't do), town walking or tourism jaunts. They could be used for light country walking but as they are white they'd show the dirt.

Overall these are well worth five out of five. If you google the firm you'll see that they are a serious make so I don't know why they are so reasonably priced.
on 28 December 2012
THIS WOULD BE A FIVE STAR BUT SINCE I NEVER 'LOVE' TRAINERS AS I DEFINE LOVE. INSTEAD, I DESCRIBE THEM AS BEING EXCELLENT VALUE. THEY WERE BOUGHT FOR MY OLDEST SON AND WHEN I GOT THEM I WAS UNSURE WHETHER THEY WOULD BE LAUGHABLE TO HIS PEERS AS I DID NOT RECOGNISE THE NAME. INSTEAD I AM TOLD THAT THEY HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION, AND MY SON IS VERY HAPPY THAT I HAVE BOUGHT THEM FOR HIM. THE APPEARANCE IS GOOD AND THEY LOOK COMFORTABLE. THEY ARE STURDY WITHOUT BEING CLUMSY..
on 12 January 2013
These are the best trainers trainers I have ever used. The reason is the slightly wider fit. Very well made and good materials make these a really good purchase for me. I use them for the gym and they have good grip and stability on the machines and are so comfortable.
on 14 February 2014
My second pair, the first, in black, I use for general wear but I bought these for the gym.The sole is a little harder so the grip is not sufficient for the type of exercises I undertake so these shoes will be kept for summer walking and I will buy something else from the New Balance range for gym use.
on 6 April 2014
Bought for husband, who finds them v comfortable and wears them almost every day. Only disappointment is that they are not made in England, as a friend said that New Balance were, and therefore not as ethical as I had hoped.
on 10 November 2014
First pair split after only wearing a couple of times , recieved replacement , again only wore a few times and spit in exactly the same place. Time elapsed now for returns apparantly....NB always been a decent brand but i would advise lower end gear be avoided.
review image
on 7 January 2013
Item as described and feel i got considerably cheaper here on amazon than anywhere else incl fleabay item is as described and as usual delivery was on time as you come to expect from amazon and trainers should last a while as they look very well made and durable.