5.0 out of 5 stars I would wear it to bed if i could
These are the second pair i have bought(got the white pair recently.
Published 16 months ago by Robert A-Mensah

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible
I had to return these shoes as they had worn large blisters on the back of my heels. The sizing is fine it's just that there appears to be a raised plastic strip in the back of the shoes that is not properly cushioned by the fabric, and this rubs against the area just above the heel. It is very painful. I'm pretty sure Amazon are going to fight with me upon their return...
Published 3 months ago by GJK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I would wear it to bed if i could, 27 Feb 2013
These are the second pair i have bought(got the white pair recently.
They are extremely comfortable and grip effectively (in the snow).I had a different brand that i used for Jogging walking and power training. I started getting pain in my shins and knees. Got the NB white trainers ...all resolved ...I can run ,jump...fly(...ok..i meant do flying kicks and land without issues).If i was to describe the shoe i would use "Solid"as my adjective.These are no flimsy trainers...They give you "NEW BALANCE" I looove them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery and good fit, 17 May 2012
Decided to try a new balance shoe, had a pair years ago, took risk on size as usually a 12 but 12.5 are okay, fairly comfortable but still need to wear in a bit, overall good and as usual, delivery second to none direct through Amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice price & well made., 18 Dec 2013
I can't really fault these trainers. My only advice is to go half a size smaller if you are unsure what size to go for, as they have quite generous fittings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Jan 2014
I needed some relatively smart looking, comfortable trainers for work. As I work in a hospital I spend a whole day on my feet, these trainers are perfect! Durability is also important, I worn through 4 pairs of cheeper trainers last year and these ones feel like they are up to the test. Defiantly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product!, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: New Balance Men's Mx624ab Trainer (Apparel)
Needed a good pair of trainers for the gym and these have done the job! Very comfortable from the outset and give me good support when training! Would certainly recommend them! The price is also very good for the quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars trainer for non trainer wearer, 26 Dec 2013
Just what I wanted a comfortable discrete trainer for the office, this shoe fits the bill nicely, well made and comfortable, looks like they will be hard wearing. Supplier delivered them on time and in good order

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 28 Oct 2013
Ms. A. J. Pickup (uk) - See all my reviews
Fab find great for work bought 2nd pair immediately they look smart and feel well made hopefully they will last a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent trainer, 17 Oct 2013
my son is very pleased with his new balance trainers. They are for school and he says they are the most comfortable school shoes he has ever had. My son walks to school in all weathers so we needed good shoes that will last. They have enough of a sole to keep him out of the puddles and it makes him taller too. Being all black with no obtrusive logos means they fit in with school regs too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trainers, 22 Sep 2013
As I walk long distances each day I need Very comfortable trainers which they are ,and they look good as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 13 Jun 2014
I find these shoes very comfortable and they look very nice, I don't think they are bulky, I wear 11,5 and they were true to size. The quality is excellent for the price and the leather finish is matte so they are very discrete and may be wore at work.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›