5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, well worth the money.
Good quality and very light to wear, making walking up those slippery slopes much easier!!! Great productwaterproof and hard wearing.
Published on 9 Jun 2012 by debs

3.0 out of 5 stars Size!
Although these shoes are well made and seem value for money I can't honestly say that they feel any wider tham my standard
trainers.
Published 4 months ago by J B

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, well worth the money., 9 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars new balance, 17 Nov 2012
M. Stocks (uk) - See all my reviews
I was recomended New Balance footwear by a chiropodist about 7 or 8 years ago because I have various issues with overpronating etc. I havn't purchased anything but since. Always well made and with a large selection of sizes and different lasts for different shaped feet. Take the time to get properly fitted for a pair, so that you know what last you require, then you can garantee perfectly fitted footwear every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers, very comfortable. Quite warm so good for outdoors., 1 Dec 2013
Mr George (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These trainers are awesome, they are VERY comfortable and your feet feel good wearing them. They are very well priced for genuine leather trainers.

Only little thing is that the thin insoles got detached from the inside which happened exactly in the same way as in New Balance trainers I had ages ago. However, this is not really an issue, if you really want to you can buy new insoles.

Also note, these trainers are really warm and quite waterproof. They are great for outdoors- running hiking and whatever crosses your mind. Still, if you plan to use them indoors or in warm weather they might be just too warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support shoes for people with wide feet and low arch, 25 Nov 2013
I am a heavy dude with big wide feet, low arch, and ankle problems. These shoes fit me perfectly, feel as comfortable as walking on a thick field of cotton candy, and provide more than adequate support. They also look really good, and the simple black colour makes them multi-purpose.

I have had trouble looking for the right shoes for more than a decade now, and this seems to be the solution. I would recommend this to anyone looking for practical shoes that provide comfort and support, for work and/or play.

Side note: Do make sure you pick the right size. Before the purchase, I outlined my feet (with thick socks) on a piece of paper and did some measurements (if you don't have steady hands, ask a surgeon friend to help).

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted !, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: New Balance Men's Mx624ab- Width 2e Trainer (Apparel)
I had a problem with my right knee and an osteopath recommended these shoes. Since I started wearing them my knee has been fine; they are so comfortable I am reluctant to take them off.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 25 Nov 2012
I like the style of the trainers & being black they do not show the dirt as much as white ones this time of year.
The heel could do with more support they are a little flat without the insoles I added.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size!, 13 Feb 2014
J B (Peterborough, UK) - See all my reviews
trainers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trainers, 3 Jan 2014
They are perfect, and getting them in 1/2 sizes is fantastic, well worth the money,
Will buy again if and when they wear out

4.0 out of 5 stars look good, resistant, not for lasting years though, 27 April 2013
good stuff but could be a bit stronger. they look good.
I think they won't last as much as I initially predicted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Great pair of trainers,will definitley but again.