4.0 out of 5 stars Good tennis shoes
This is the second pair of these shoes I ordered as I loved the first pair. They are as good as the first pair which were the peacock blue colour, but although I ordered exactly the same size they were a slightly tighter fit.
Published 20 months ago by Gill H

3.0 out of 5 stars Tennis shoes
These shoes which are the size I ordered based on another pair of ASics shoes I have already, came up a little small and I got a blister on one side. I am hoping that they will stretch so I am persevering.
Published 20 months ago by Ms. F. C. Bulstrode

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tennis shoes, 2 May 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Tennis shoes, 27 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Asics Women's Gel Dedicate 2 Womens Tennis Shoe (Apparel)
This is the second pair of Asics Gel Dedicate 2 I have bought. The style suits me as I have very narrow feet and they seem perfect for me. I play on synthetic and hard courts and found the soles wore much more quickly than the uppers. They are not an expensive shoe so I feel they are good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars good shoes, 9 May 2014
I used these trainer for tennis on hard courts and used them for road training for a Marathon walk and even used them for the 26.2 miles walk with only a couple of little blisters and they are still going strong will be replacing them with another Asics gel it I can get them.

5.0 out of 5 stars What you'd expect from Asics, 17 April 2014
A. Steele "A Steele" (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
These shoes are well made and robust yet extremely light. Very comfortable and just what you would expect from the Asics brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Jan 2014
The wife loves them, she said they are so comfortable she walks runs and just loves them , and a very good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tennis shoe, 14 Jan 2014
I have worn a variety of asics gel tennis shoes over the years, these did not disappoint, they are a great colour combination, and very comfortable, although I took the advice of previous reviewers and went up a half size. Great price and excellent delivery time

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Asics shoes, 11 Nov 2013
Comfortable and not bad for the price, but get at least a half size bigger as suggested by other reviewers.