5.0 out of 5 stars now love
great cd amazing value for money great songs it was good to hear some of them songs i got it for our anniversary
Published 3 months ago by collette

1.0 out of 5 stars Now thats what I call a very Poor track info listed!
Published on 15 Feb 2012 by JustinCase

1.0 out of 5 stars Now thats what I call a very Poor track info listed!, 15 Feb 2012
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Love (Audio CD)
When I received a complimentary 15.00 evoucher I looked through the cds and felt two cd, 44 track listings detailed for Now thats what I call Love was a must, I ordered sunday evening and received today, bitterly disappointed as the tracks listed on Amazon's website do not 100% correlate with the actual tracks on the cd, for a start there are only 20 tracks on each cd and no 'Jar of hearts' by Christina Perry, no Adele, and completely different Robbie Williams track!!!!

Will make arrangements to return :(

3.0 out of 5 stars tracks, 17 Feb 2012
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Love (Audio CD)
was not happy with this CD as the tracks listed on the selling page were not actually on the discs..some of which were why i purchased this collection.

2.0 out of 5 stars treat with caution, 19 Nov 2012
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Love (Audio CD)
At best, this is not a very great selection. Worse still, in some cases the track listings are not correct. Do your homework before even thinking about buying this one !!!!!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Playlist, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Love (Audio CD)
Whoever compiled this compilation together should be shot. None of those songs (with the exception of "Angels") are in any way romantic, probably because nobody really writes romantic songs anymore. Where is Barry White, or Marvin Gaye then? Or any of the real romantic love songs from the 60's, 70's or the 80's? I certainly would not buy this for my girlfriend. Avoid this one at all costs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misrepresentation - false list of tracks and artists, 1 Mar 2012
I bought this album on the basis of the track listings only to find when I received it that it was totally different ! A number of songs were not on the disc even though they were advertised and listed on the Amazon description. Really disappointed with this purchase

2.0 out of 5 stars CAREFUL NOW!, 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Love (Audio CD)
Please be careful when ordering this C.D. (as I did for my partner for valentines day ), as there was a number of tracks we both love, however, when I received it the tracks we loved were not on the c.d.
NO KELLY CLARKSON
NO ENRIQUE
NO ADELE
VERY UPSETTING !!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars now love, 23 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars No That What I Call Love CD, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Love (Audio CD)
Very good price. Arrived in good time. Good variety of music and enjoyable. Big thank you to seller for competitive price as saw in ebay for much more. I like a good deal. Keep it up seller for us Scots! Thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Chart songs are about love and relationships anyway, why didn't they get more well known all time classics, abysmal!, 26 Mar 2014
Mr. Mj Plevin "asterickjones" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Love (Audio CD)
I'm a NOW collector and I don't want to write bad reviews about NOW spin off products but with "Now Love" there is very little choice. I actually have a "Now Love Songs" released in the 90's and it actually features a decent range of love songs and ballads, they weren't afraid to go back to the 80's to get some classic power ballads to feature, this album is a great excuse to feature "Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You" "Up Where We Belong" "Everything I Do, I Do It For You" "I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)" etc alongside any classic songs from the current millennium, but despite featuring some of these songs on their other recent cash-in compilations such as "Now Movies" and "Now Wedding" they haven't done that and just presented a bunch of recent songs that are very loosely related to the theme they are presenting here. As most chart songs are about love and relationships anyway they could have presented just about anything and they indeed have, it needs true love songs classics to work, so this is very poor. I like only the cover design but that is no reason to buy the CD or download. I don't have this one in my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Love (Audio CD)
CD excellent and sounds great, very pleased with the CD. It is Various Artists at their best and very enjoyable. GREAT

Now That's What I Call Love
Now That's What I Call Love by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2012)