5.0 out of 5 stars A miracle cure
Published 23 months ago by Mrs. Michelle Yvonne Snow

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good
Got this so my baby had something to keep him occupied whilst in his carseat but unfortunately it just slips to the side so is no good what so ever!
Published on 5 Dec. 2012 by Leanne

5.0 out of 5 stars A miracle cure, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
My baby boy is now 14 weeks old and screamed his head off every time he went into his car seat until now... I bought this toy as my baby loves the faces and I thought it may help him (and me) in car journeys. When I put my baby in the car and attached the toy I prepared myself for the usual high pitched cries but instead he looked at the toy in deep concentration and then the miracle happened- he laughed!

The toy is very bright and well made. I feel safe it being eurh my baby when I can't see him whilst i drive. the hanging characters sway as i drive to entertain my baby without hitting himin the head. he likes to hold onto the cats tail. Car journeys have now become a pleasure.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 5 Dec. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toys buy annoying too, 16 Jun. 2012
R. Brown (Sheffield, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
Toys on this as lovely as other lamaze stuff but the spirals are so wide it slips to te side on the maxicosi car seat bar and also in the pram! Wld work well on a cot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
Great for my sons car seat. Bold colours, interesting designs and the teething rings. Would recommend this product to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
My baby loves this toy and it fits on every pram for him to play with. Lamaze toys are very good!

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspired purchase!, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
I bought one of these for my then 10 week old daughter, and her then 8 week old buddy, and they both absolutely love it! The quality of the materials, colours & textures is just brilliant. It spends most of its time on her little bouncy chair but does come in the car on longer journeys. It makes her smile and she converses with it; a gorgeous thing to watch...
I have since bought several Lamaze toys and have found the same quality running throughout their range. I recommend this particular toy, and other Lamaze items, to other buyers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very glad we got it, 20 May 2015
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
We've purchased this product for the same reason we bought the Lamaze Symphony Gym - big eyes on all toys - something babies get very interested with. And it certainly did the trick.. Even more than that - the yellow cat head was the first toy that our son actually lough at! Moment precious for every parent! Plus, you can attach the spiral in many places - not just car seat and cot but also the side of Moses basket or chair - as long as your child can see it from where they lie or sit. Very glad we got it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze toys are great & I would recommend you to buy one however ..., 9 May 2015
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
Lamaze toys are great & I would recommend you to buy one however I will say one thing, if you have a car seat with a thin handle then the toy will keep slipping off to one side, but my DS loves his regardless and doesn't stop talking to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the buggy bar, 15 Jun. 2013
Mrs N. (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
My son is now 6 1/2 months and for about 4-5 weeks he's been in the stroller version of his pram. He loves sitting up and looking around but gets bored easily so the activity spiral comes in handy every time. He loves playing with it and especially reaching for the teething toys. This keeps him entertained for hours when I go out shopping.

It is also very easy to put on and it's the only toy I know for sure he won't lose!

I am definitely a Lamaze fan now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to keep baby entertained in the pram or car sea, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
I love lamaze and have many of their toys for my son. I travel to London from Cornwall to see my family so needed something to keep him entertained. The only reason i give this a 4 star is because it doesnt stay in place on the car seat handle, it falls to one side as doesnt have any grip - also it doesnt have much give so when my son is trying to put it in his mouth when in the pram he gets a bit frustrated because it doesnt stretch that far.

Lamaze Activity Spiral