5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, very versatile, and interesting!
Published 4 months ago by Bennett

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good
Got this so my baby had something to keep him occupied whilst in his carseat but unfortunately it just slips to the side so is no good what so ever!
Published 19 months ago by Leanne

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars not as seen in photo, not worth the money, real waste., 11 Jun 2013
Kl (peterborough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
I have bought 100's of online products but this is the first review Iam writing as I am really angry for wasting money on this cheap product.
The photo image looks very well and nice as if it coils around the bed bars. Actually
1. The spiral is very stiff and you can only attach the coils at the end to bed. Tried putting it every other way.
2. The packaging was of very poor quality. I had dusty feeling inside the packaging and fingers were dirty.
3. The green, white and purple clothing or the hanging toys are all made of cheap material and I am not sure how safe it is.
so in the end just attached it to the corner of cot bed and bought a new activity gym.
will not recommend this product even to my enemy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toys buy annoying too, 16 Jun 2012
R. Brown (Sheffield, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
Toys on this as lovely as other lamaze stuff but the spirals are so wide it slips to te side on the maxicosi car seat bar and also in the pram! Wld work well on a cot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, very versatile, and interesting!, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
This toy is very versatile, as in I can put it on everything! I can put it on the crib, car seat, bouncy seat, and swing. It consists of 2 soft animal faces a lion and a cat. The lion is wonderful because it has tags on it that babies love to try and grab, And is super colourful, great to put in there mouth without the choking hazard. The cat has tags but also a crinkly tags which my little one loved to suck on and scrunch the ears are crunchy too. The links in the middle have great texture and are fun to rub together.

The contrasting colours make this toy stick out from the other similar toys and is fun and functional for little babies to toddlers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
Great for my sons car seat. Bold colours, interesting designs and the teething rings. Would recommend this product to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
My baby loves this toy and it fits on every pram for him to play with. Lamaze toys are very good!

5.0 out of 5 stars A miracle cure, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
My baby boy is now 14 weeks old and screamed his head off every time he went into his car seat until now... I bought this toy as my baby loves the faces and I thought it may help him (and me) in car journeys. When I put my baby in the car and attached the toy I prepared myself for the usual high pitched cries but instead he looked at the toy in deep concentration and then the miracle happened- he laughed!

The toy is very bright and well made. I feel safe it being eurh my baby when I can't see him whilst i drive. the hanging characters sway as i drive to entertain my baby without hitting himin the head. he likes to hold onto the cats tail. Car journeys have now become a pleasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves this, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
He stares at it absolutely fascinated, keeps him happy for ages.
Only down side is that it should have some elasticated loops at either end so it can be secured to pram, car seat etc otherwise it flops to one side, i've made my own

5.0 out of 5 stars Our son loves it, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
Our son really enjoys looking at it while in his car seat in the car. I think it would be good on his cot too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
L. Burton (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Activity Spiral (Baby Product)
Brilliant toy. My baby loves it and it can be adjusted to different places!

Lamaze Activity Spiral