5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cool Turtle Tunes!
Published on 6 Sep 2012 by Baby Bloomer 1

3.0 out of 5 stars not too much of a fan
Not too much of a fan it's okay it's lovely but sometimes the keys get stuck or sometimes you have to push hard to get the piano to recognise you've pushed it. So it's one of those it's nice but only worth the look and not the piano worth.
Published 3 months ago by Jenwil89

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cool Turtle Tunes!, 6 Sep 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Turtle Tunes (Baby Product)
I LOVE turtle tunes and so does my little girl! Why? Oh why, did toy makers not produce toys like this when I was a child?! This toy is amazing! I saw it on the Lamaze website, Youtubed it and watched the video. I instantly loved it and decided to order it. My daughter adores Mr Turtle and it has helped to teach her about cause and affect. The turtle has three modes and can be turned off. To access this switch all you have to do is turn turtle over and separate the velcro on his belly - simple. I even love how the turtle says "bye, bye" when you turn him off! When you turn the turtle back on he plays a pleasant little tune. We play 'twinkle, twinkle little star' on his shell and my sister-in-law also worked out how to play the Celine Dion 'Titanic' theme tune. My daughter has dribbled on him and been a bit sick over him a few times but he is always very easy to wipe clean and still looks new. We have owned Mr Turtle for quite a few weeks now and I can thoroughly recommend him. Thanks to Amazon for the bargain price and quick delivery as always.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Turtle Tunes (Baby Product)
Nice and bright. Son to young, but daughter tries to play tunes to him. Prefer the piano sounds rather than the other ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars its fantastic i loved it, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Turtle Tunes (Baby Product)
this turtle is coulerful, musical, and safe, you can go on line and down load more tunes which can be taught to my grandson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 3 months, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Turtle Tunes (Baby Product)
I bought this when my baby was still newborn and now he is 3 months old he loves this. It is a great product, nice silky textures and the sounds only require a very soft touch so he has no problem making sounds. A fantastic lap you once baby wants to be sitting up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present!, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Turtle Tunes (Baby Product)
I bought this for a friend as she's just had a baby and Lamaze make great interactive toys. She loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and good sound, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Turtle Tunes (Baby Product)
We love this little fellow!

Unfortunately we bought it a bit too late for our son, but im sure it will be a hit for the next one.

The sounds and songs sounds really good and high quality. The shell is very touch sensitive, making it ideal for small ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Turtle Tunes (Baby Product)
Got this as a christmas present for my 3 month old little boy. It is absolutely perfect he love's it and it's safe and soft for him to play with without me worrying absolutely worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Turtle power, 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Turtle Tunes (Baby Product)
My two sons - toddler and baby - both love playing with this. It's body is soft and cuddly, while the buttons are very sensitive, meaning even the bashing by the baby makes music. The batteries are located in plastic box inside a velcro pouch on the underside of the turtle, making it easy for my toddler to turn on and off, though he hasn't taken the batteries out yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Went to Spain, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Turtle Tunes (Baby Product)
Gift for new baby (I like giving presents that will be appropriate in a few months time). Mother and grandmother had a good time playing with it; the baby as yet is an observer rather than a maestro.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely turtle, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Turtle Tunes (Baby Product)
Came very quickly. It is nice and brightly coloured. Doesn't play a tune on its own but you can play one yourself if you press the right part of the turtle.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›