on 5 November 2013
I bought these glasses as a birthday present for my husband. He did choose them himself so I knew he liked them. Unfortunately when they came they were all smashed up and useless. I called the people direct and the man who dealt with my call was very nice and apologised and they sent out replacements that same week. It was a very refreshing change to have somebody deal with your query so efficiently and they did not ask me to send back the original parcel as I thought may be the case.
on 21 November 2013
These are lovely; nice heavy glass; good to hold in the hand; but what on earth are they doing under a search for whisky glasses? They are far, far too large. Having read other people's review I bought the next size down and even they are too big for neat whisky. Nice glasses though, and good value. Just work out carefully what size of glass you actually want to buy.
on 2 October 2015
Quick delivery. The glasses are beautiful what I wanted and more! Good quality too. Bit disappointed with the box as it was just brown cardboard and thought might of come in something a bit nicer as it was for a present but that's just my personal opinion
on 4 February 2016
These are perfectly good glasses, in that they hold drink which prevents one's trousers/dress or other chosen clothes getting wet, I have to agree with others that they are not of the quality one might expect for the price. The line down the side where the 2 ends have been fitted together or whatever happens in glass making, is indeed visible. The glasses do not to me seem anything "out of the ordinary" and as someone else said something similar could probably be picked up cheaper in many supermarkets etc cheaper.

Basically, nothing wrong with these as glasses but the description builds them up to be more than they are. This is a mistake by the seller, as it causes fairly negative reviews like this by people who have expected impressive quality and end up with perfectly good but pretty mediocre glasses.
on 14 November 2013
As far as i can see there is nothing wrong with this product yet. The only problem is that they are not whiskey glasses, as they are too big. Other than that they're pretty decent, but i didn't really want huge glasses, I wanted whiskey glasses.
on 24 February 2016
These are great glasses, they arrived quickly after ordering, they were packaged very well and came in perfect condition. The glass feels really nice and comfortable in my hand, they only thing stopping them from being a 5 star is that the glass feels a little thin, however for the price they are spot on. I would recommend these as a great affordable gift for someone or as a nice addition to the drinks cabinet.
on 25 February 2016
A great present for a whisky drinking brother! The shape of these glasses feel just great in your hand and are really enjoyable to hold. I would fully recommend them for something a bit different. You can see a seem up one side of the glass on each of the two that I received but it is so minor it is not worth worrying about. Great seller and came packaged well in a heavy duty corrugated card box with divider and each wrapped in thick bubble wrap. Would recommend the product and the seller. 5 stars!
on 6 June 2016
Lovely glasses. Really nice to hold. They feel quality. They are not, however whisky glasses. Way too big. They come in a plain brown cardboard packaging - Which is very good packaging, but not if you're looking for a whisky glass set for a present! - Still, I'm happy with them. Not what I wanted, but they're nice!
on 15 October 2013
These glasses seem to find a good way of sitting in the hand just so. They are satisfyingly weighty too. I bought them for gin and tonics, rather than whisky and think the are the perfect size for that - quite big but still tumbler like, rather than a long glass.
on 12 November 2012
Love these glasses. They feel substantial and the texture of the glass feels lovely to hold. Am gonna buy some more!