Size: 300g|Change
Price:£6.07+ Free shipping (Addon item)

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 12 November 2013
Chia seeds are chia seeds, and having bought a few different brands there doesn't appear to be much difference between the quality of the seeds from brand to brand. I do very much like the excellent resealable pouch that these Naturya chia seeds come in though, which saves having to use an airtight jar to store them in. Chia seeds don't tend to go rotten quickly; the best before date was eighteen months after these were delivered.

If you're interesting in the nutritional information, then per 100g there is:
Energy 1785kJ / 434 kcal
Protein 17.6g
Carbohydrate 1.3g (of which sugars 1.2g)
Fat 31.2g (of which saturates 6.1g, of which polyunsaturated 22.3g, Omega 3 18g, Omega 6 4.2g, Omega 9 2.9g)
Fibre 38.7g
Sodium 0.02g
on 1 April 2014
Chia seeds are super good for you and I love making chia pudding or adding it to my smoothies. Chia seeds seem really expensive but there are a LOT in this pack so would last a long time. Because they absorb liquid and swell up, a little goes a long way.
on 1 March 2014
I have been using chai seeds for quite some time and these are great,I use them in porridge and it yoghurt they are also nice in a healthy pudding.
on 11 June 2014
it tastes great with peanut butter and toast!
just sprinkle a bit of it on and it is nice and crunchy with but you can't taste it:)
give it a try
recommended item to buy
on 9 June 2014
I use these daily in my smoothies and I absolutely love them. Will buy them again in the future. Thanks
on 30 March 2014
This a very healthy addition to breakfast and smoothies that gives you lots of health benefits. This particular product is good quality at a reasonable price so I would thoroughly recommend it. Delivery was also in a reasonable time.
on 12 December 2013
A seriously important nutrient to add to your daily diet or smoothy,packed full of high energy and healing goodness...... great !!
on 20 January 2015
We add these to cereals and porridge at breakfast time. Hard to tell if it helps but we enjoy the taste and are happy to continue taking them.
on 14 February 2015
Excellent value, I have ordered various, but these are every bit as good. Chia is a great product...
on 30 January 2016
I love these. I put a sprinkle on my smoothies every morning and they have lasted for months. 300g goes a long way! I also made chia pudding and it worked really well although make sure you follow a good recipe because it's very easy to end up with a disaster. The resealable element came in handy for storage.