5.0 out of 5 stars Bridgedale Merinofusion Trekker Women's Socks - The Best.
I use Merinofusion Bridgedale socks for hill-walking and hiking. They are the best in my opinion for serious outdoor enthusiasts who require durability, comfort, longevity and style. These *serious walkers socks* will keep going and going long past when others have given up the ghost.

Their durability still astounds me. Be sure to keep your toenails trimmed...
Published on 10 Jan. 2013 by Celticprincess

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but size is not 'up to 8.5'
The socks are comfortable, but after one (11km) walk, the right foot is already showing some wear on the big toe. My shoe size is 41, so these socks should be a generous fit. Next time I may try the men's version.
Published 20 months ago by Tony H

5.0 out of 5 stars Bridgedale Merinofusion Trekker Women's Socks - The Best., 10 Jan. 2013
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bridgedale Merinofusion Trekker Women's Sock (Sports Apparel)

Their durability still astounds me. Be sure to keep your toenails trimmed well and I doubt they will develop a hole before you get bored of them! These particular socks are super comfortable - I recently used them for 6 hours a day for a few weeks to break in a new pair of Doc Marten boots: no blisters, no sore feet! and when worn inside my favourite hiking boots my feet are dry, fresh, comfortable etc. When you take your boots off your feet don't give off an unpleasant aroma either, like they can do when you have hiked miles and miles in heat and are wearing less capable socks.

They simply are the best socks in my opinion. You can't go wrong if you trust in this brand if you are planning a walking holiday, a long hiking trip or you are heading off out into the wilds to do some foraging.

RECOMMENDED 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!!, 25 Nov. 2012
I ordered far to many diff walking socks. Although these are expensive, they were by far the best. They got me through the Inca Trail last month! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bridgedale Merinofusion trekker womens sock review, 25 Aug. 2012
I bought these socksfor my wife and they are of the same high quality expected from Bridgedale. Plenty of cushioning and warm, ideal for hillwalking etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Bridgedale socks, 7 Jan. 2013
It is very difficult to find walking socks in my size. These are perfect. They fit beautifully and are comfortable in my boots and also in wellies. Excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, warm, brilliant., 27 Jan. 2013
The best socks I have ever owned. They don't slip down or make a mark on your leg. Warm and cosy, no blisters even after hours of walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 23 Oct. 2013
I love these socks and the quality is great, you get what you pay for and Bridgedale are a great make. Having the right socks makes all the difference on whether you get blisters or not on long walks - I have never had a blister since using these.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 21 Sept. 2013
best walking socks i have evr had - feet are always dry and no sore bits or blister afteer many miles and many hills

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks are great, 10 Sept. 2013
I bought these socks to wear with my walking boots. They are cosy and comfortable and ideal for the purpose

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but size is not 'up to 8.5', 2 Sept. 2013
Tony H (Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars No blisters!, 19 July 2013
I have tried these socks and they have been washed a couple of times. They are light and no blisters so well worth the money.

Bridgedale Merinofusion Trekker Women's Sock