5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth every penny!
I've got several pairs of these and they really are top quality. In my experience they last much longer than Bridgedale's non-Woolfusion socks (which I wouldn't buy again), and I've yet to use the 3-year warranty, although I'd say the socks last about that length of time.

Published on 21 Sep 2012 by MuttleyP

2.0 out of 5 stars socks
didnt keep feet warm and shrunk when washed and dried to small now gave them to my wife not good
Published 20 months ago by M. white

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth every penny!, 21 Sep 2012
MuttleyP (South Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews

I wear these every day in all seasons, and they provide ample warmth in Winter and breathe well in Summer, with good cushioning and a well-fitted toe thrown in. I've recently bought Bridgedale's Woolfusion "Summit" sock which looks and feels like a great sock, but I wouldn't wear it in Summer, so it's not as versatile as the Trekker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only socks, but great socks all the same, 13 Nov 2012
Getting on a bit now and starting to feel the cold in places I didn't a few years ago so decided to invest in some suitable socks. These are great - not cheap but apart from cold feet age has brought the realisation that you get what you pay for. Very comfortable and fit really well. Wool keeps the feet nice and warm but also allow them to breath. Can't recommend highly enough and where else do you get socks with a three year guarantee?

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sock...Slightly on the Short Side, 2 May 2013
AlexKrycek "I Believe..." (Sheffield - England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have to say at the outset that this is a top quality sock, well constructed, and will no doubt last a while. It does come with a three year guarantee! It's quite a thin sock on the leg, but much thicker on and around the foot. Having said that, not too thick to make it uncomfortable to wear with tight fitting shoes/boots.

Why 4*? I am a 11.5 in shoe size and I thought the sock, albeit it did fit, felt a tad short. It did not come up my leg as far as I wanted, and so in this sense it felt a tad uncomfortable. I found myself pulling the sock up far too often. I wish now I had gone for the size 12 plus.

Overall, a more expensive sock than most, but strongly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trekker socks, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bridgedale Woolfusion Trekker Men's Sock (Sports Apparel)
Bridgedale are by the best socks I've had. Comfortable, warm, lightweight, fast drying. Perfect for me as being in the army I wear boots everyday at work.

Mostly wear Trailblaze also from Bridgedale but these provide a bit more warmth when the mercury is struggling to climb the thermometer. Would definitely recommend these for everyday wear and definitely worth spending a bit extra on a few good pairs of socks than to save the money buying inferior and having to keep replacing them when they wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trekker Socks, 10 Mar 2014
I walk many miles backpacking and Bridgedale are the only socks I wear. This Trekker version in wool fusion are comfortable, hardwearing and wash well. Bridgedale make a similar sock in merino wool, which I feel is more comfortable but is less durable. Down to the individual.

5.0 out of 5 stars bridgedale woolfusion trekker socks, 5 Mar 2013
GREAT SOCKS VERY WARM AND THEY ALSO WASH WELL. i am a postman out in all weathers they are ideal

5.0 out of 5 stars Bridgedale Woolfusion Trekker Men's Sock - The best hiking socks I have ever used., 12 Feb 2014
The whole range of Bridgedale socks are excellent. They are definitely the best hiking socks I have ever used in over 25 years of hiking. Each pair performs very well indeed for many years. Even if you have to put them on wet whilst up a mountain, they warm up quickly and are preferable to other socks. I have had a few pairs of the heavier weight socks (various Bridgedale product names) for nearly ten years....they have eventually needed to be replaced for mountain use... but are still perfectly good inside slippers...in the garden... or anywhere else where this standard of sock would seem totally unnecessary. The newest incarnation (Woolfusion Trekker) provide a standard of comfort, fit, cushioning and wicking that I have not found in any other product. They effectively upgrade and improve your boots. Bridgedale is the gold standard.

5.0 out of 5 stars walking sock, 14 Oct 2012
These socks were very comfortable on their first outing,they appear to be well made and are a good length for wearing with boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best walking sock I have ever used, 12 May 2013
I enjoy my walking and I always carry a number of blister plasters with me due to the inevitable blisters I get from walks.
Back in the early nineties I trekked the Himalayas(Annapurna circuit and Helambu) and had to use moleskin to protect my feet.

Recently a four day walk along the Cornish coast path left me with no blisters - which is amazing considering the punishing up and down terrain in Cornwall.

If you are wondering whether or not to buy these my advice is to go for them as I have not yet found a comfortable sock that prevents blisters like these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bridgedale Mens Socks, 29 Nov 2012
Outlast cheaper products

Noticeably warmer in cold weather

I would describe these socks as top of the range, highly reccomended

Bridgedale Woolfusion Trekker Men's Sock