5.0 out of 5 stars Good Socks
Published 18 months ago by M. Davidson

3.0 out of 5 stars Stinky!
Comfy, seemed to prevent blisters on Ten Tors, so did the job intended. However, my son's feet absolutely *stink* after a day in these even if we've not done anything very challenging so I try to put him off wearing them unless blisters are a real danger. The smell is so bad I have to prewash them (at arm's length) so they won't taint everything else in the washing...
Published 1 month ago by BathJan

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Socks, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Bridgedale Everyday Outdoors Coolmax Liner Twin Pack Men's Sock (Sports Apparel)
I've been having problems with blisters while hill walking for years. Some boots seem to be worse than others. I've tried numerous kinds of socks from other manufacturers but I am most impressed with these ones. My feet are an awkward size and even manufacturer fitted boots still let my feet move about. With these socks I can still feel my feet moving but these combined with the Bridgedale Trekker socks left my feet in perfect condition on numerous winter walks. I will be buying these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want liner socks, look no further. Thin, light, tuff and highly breathable., 6 Dec. 2014
These are by far the best liner socks on the market. I have been wearing work boots and walking boots for many many years and these are by far the best liner socks out there. They do not shrink or lose shape, i am pretty sure i still have one or two pairs from twelve years ago.

If you have to wear boots wether or not work boots or walking boots or even if you just do a lot of walking, a liner sock is essential.

This creates an additional barrier between your foot/ skin your sock and your boot/ shoe. so if any rubbing does occur throughout your journey or day it will rub between the two layers of socks, instead of your foot/ skin, preventing / reducing the chance of getting a blister / blisters.

I have suffered some horrible blisters in the past, but i do not recall getting any when using a liner sock.

5.0 out of 5 stars sock it to them, 27 July 2013
they feel great on my feet and are comfortable as they are cool and dry they are liners but they are more than that I bounce on my feet when I wear them and I am 65 yrs old, not much of a bounce mind u.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Mar. 2013
Bridgedale are a really good company and this is another great product. I bought these for recent military training and they are very comfortable and kept my feet in good shape. A few others with me had bought them too and nobody had any complaints at all. Typically good product from Bridgedale and I'd recommend th for people doing lots of proper walking or with badly broken in boots who need a bit of extra comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars great socks, 8 Jun. 2012
Love these socks, stop my feet getting sore and keep them cool. Easy to wash and dry so ideal on walking holidays.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective and comfy, 15 Jan. 2013
These are very good comfortable socks. They are a great lining to keep your feet warm butstop them being sweaty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bridgedale Everyday Outdoors Coolmax Liner Twin Pack Men's Sock, 18 Oct. 2014
Great base layer sock to prevent any possible chaffing when using a 2 pair sock system in hiking boots. The alternative material means that if you use a wool mix sock it will not stick and hence not increase heat and friction which could mean blisters. Good quality sock in very good packaging and very, I mean very fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best socks ever, 3 Jan. 2014
The first time i tried these socks, was on a hiking trip to Italy, and they are amazing.
I am using them every day at normal socks, and washing then and putting them in the tumble dryer, and they are still great after 3 years now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bridgdale Coolmax, 18 Jun. 2013
Jim (The Lake district) - See all my reviews
These socks are great to wear on there own or as a liner for thicker socks i did a 20 mile hike in them with my new boots nice and lightweight and they kept my feet dry and sweat free Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Jan. 2014
I was recommended these by a friend to put under my thicker merino wool socks. They are good at taking out lumps and bumps. They got me through a 69 mile walk. Good and reasonable price n