on 22 January 2014
I simply can't fault this app, it's brilliant and without doubt the most useful app I have purchased as a musician. What is especially good is the set list creator where you can save a set list of songs on to your device and use it at gigs as a prompter in case you forget the words/chords/tabs. There's a good auto scroll function too so you don't need to stop playing to move it down manually. The settings allow you to change all sorts of things from text size to background colour, you can even just view the chords or tabs if you wanted. The option to view songs on youtube is a pretty neat thing too. And all this for less than 2 pounds!! Like I said...I just can't fault it.
on 18 June 2015
If I had to keep one app on my device Guitar Tapp Tabs would be it. It never fails to come up with the goods...even the most obscure of songs. All the different versions are great, try them out, chose the best for you and save to device. Your own tailor made song book!!! I just love it, use it every day, my strumming, pickin and singing have got better cause of this app. It just motivates you to pick up your guitar and sing. Thanks developers...never a dull moment in this house. Happy Lora x
on 25 May 2013
CHOSE THIS FOR THE RANGE OF TABS ALSO IT CAN BE USED FOR EUKELLLE AS WELL AS GUITAR, ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO TRANSPOSE UP OR DOWN.
on 19 February 2014
This is a good App, I was looking for something to set up and use with the Band when doing news songs and this did the Job, you can pull down songs off the internet (for Free ) and then change the key to your singers need with Chords or Tab, mine also let me edit the text at first, this has stopped, could be something to do with a drop box link??? would like to get this back if I could?????. The page also scrolls down as you go through the song. One of the best Apps that I have purchased off the internet. You can also do a band set list on it if you are doing covers, its good, just in case your singer forgets his words after a few!!!!!! . Improvements, would like this App to interface with my Lap top so I could use it this way larger print see it etc???? This could be me or my set up on my Ipad, but hey, for the price, I would say, 100% get it, this .
on 4 February 2014
So good! I have played guitar for about six years and I just like to strum my favorites, with a little bit of finger picking. This app is so so good for the purpose. Over 300,000 tunes with lyrics and the chords above the words, with the chord shapes there at the tap of the finger. You can even have the song scroll through at the appropriate speed you play at so there is no need to lift a finger to slide the screen on. Then you have the ability at the flick of the finger to go to a U-Tube version of the song sung by the artist. All for a few pence! Love it.

(I think there is far more for the more advanced player)
on 28 January 2013
Was surprised how easy it is to use. Formatting and scrolling, keychange and link to You Tube... brilliant little app
on 26 March 2013
This app covers every thing I wanted. I like the way it separates chords from tabs so you can easily choose which you want. It is easy to use and have been able to access all songs I want. Would recommend.
on 12 April 2014
Database of songs not as extensive as other services.
Transpose function is useful

Display interface quite limited, and some text displays incorrectly.

Biggest drawback is that you can't resize a song sheet by pinching - you have to go to settings and change the text font size, but this has to be done by trial and error. Surely all Apps should have re-sizing by pinching as a standard these days?
on 14 January 2014
I have been using this for a couple of weeks now, and it has proved so useful.

The rating system is excellent, making it easy to find the most accurate version of whatever song.

This is the first app I actually spent money on, an it was worth every penny.

Thank you to the developers, this is a superb little tool for the guitar player.
on 9 March 2014
I'm reintroducing myself to keyboard playing for which there are just no apps so thought I'd try this little gem... and gem it is!! There has only been one song that I've searched for that it hasn't had and as it was written in 1942 I can forgive that! The best couple of quid you could spend.