5.0 out of 5 stars DOES WHAT IT SAYS
CHOSE THIS FOR THE RANGE OF TABS ALSO IT CAN BE USED FOR EUKELLLE AS WELL AS GUITAR, ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO TRANSPOSE UP OR DOWN.
Published 23 months ago by conky bill

Database of songs not as extensive as other services.
Transpose function is useful

Display interface quite limited, and some text displays incorrectly.

Published 12 months ago by R. D. Jeynes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES WHAT IT SAYS, 25 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars stupendous app!, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: GuitarTapp tabs & chords (App)
I simply can't fault this app, it's brilliant and without doubt the most useful app I have purchased as a musician. What is especially good is the set list creator where you can save a set list of songs on to your device and use it at gigs as a prompter in case you forget the words/chords/tabs. There's a good auto scroll function too so you don't need to stop playing to move it down manually. The settings allow you to change all sorts of things from text size to background colour, you can even just view the chords or tabs if you wanted. The option to view songs on youtube is a pretty neat thing too. And all this for less than 2 pounds!! Like I said...I just can't fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does everything I could want, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: GuitarTapp tabs & chords (App)
Was surprised how easy it is to use. Formatting and scrolling, keychange and link to You Tube... brilliant little app

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar tapp tabs, 26 Mar. 2013
Mr. D. Wortley (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GuitarTapp tabs & chords (App)
This app covers every thing I wanted. I like the way it separates chords from tabs so you can easily choose which you want. It is easy to use and have been able to access all songs I want. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar tapp, 17 May 2014
Thomas Elliott (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GuitarTapp tabs & chords (App)
great little app for the amateur guitarist/musician. fast operation and finding of tablature youtube vids of songs.
well worth the price of the app.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some neat features, but display functions not fit for purpose. Disappointing, 12 April 2014
R. D. Jeynes (Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GuitarTapp tabs & chords (App)
Database of songs not as extensive as other services.
Transpose function is useful

Display interface quite limited, and some text displays incorrectly.

Biggest drawback is that you can't resize a song sheet by pinching - you have to go to settings and change the text font size, but this has to be done by trial and error. Surely all Apps should have re-sizing by pinching as a standard these days?

4.0 out of 5 stars best one so far, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: GuitarTapp tabs & chords (App)
I tried a few guitar tabs but this one had more to offer than most .although for me I would have like a list to inspire me instead of a search bar well, both would be good

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm blown away by this app..., 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: GuitarTapp tabs & chords (App)
I'm reintroducing myself to keyboard playing for which there are just no apps so thought I'd try this little gem... and gem it is!! There has only been one song that I've searched for that it hasn't had and as it was written in 1942 I can forgive that! The best couple of quid you could spend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Tapp, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: GuitarTapp tabs & chords (App)
This is a good App, I was looking for something to set up and use with the Band when doing news songs and this did the Job, you can pull down songs off the internet (for Free ) and then change the key to your singers need with Chords or Tab, mine also let me edit the text at first, this has stopped, could be something to do with a drop box link??? would like to get this back if I could?????. The page also scrolls down as you go through the song. One of the best Apps that I have purchased off the internet. You can also do a band set list on it if you are doing covers, its good, just in case your singer forgets his words after a few!!!!!! . Improvements, would like this App to interface with my Lap top so I could use it this way larger print see it etc???? This could be me or my set up on my Ipad, but hey, for the price, I would say, 100% get it, this .

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind Bogglingly Good!!, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: GuitarTapp tabs & chords (App)
So good! I have played guitar for about six years and I just like to strum my favorites, with a little bit of finger picking. This app is so so good for the purpose. Over 300,000 tunes with lyrics and the chords above the words, with the chord shapes there at the tap of the finger. You can even have the song scroll through at the appropriate speed you play at so there is no need to lift a finger to slide the screen on. Then you have the ability at the flick of the finger to go to a U-Tube version of the song sung by the artist. All for a few pence! Love it.

(I think there is far more for the more advanced player)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›