on 13 April 2014
First of all very quick delivery of this decal set. It arrives in a solid cardboard tube to prevent any damage.
I have had some experience of putting these type of decals on the wall, so I did not use the instructions. Although when I did read them through, they were concise and well written.
The main thing when setting the decal on the wall, make sure its square and take your time. There is no need to rush the job.
Extremely effective, great choice of colours to suit your decor. I chose white decal on to a red wall.
Utterly FANTASTIC.
Great buy...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on 28 February 2013
I brought this recently and was worried if it would stick to wall without any problems and it was fine. it takes a little doing to apply to the wall but using a credit card/ruler u can get rid of the creases & apply to the wall then peal off SLOWLY. looks great on my wall. a must for any Liverpool fan :)
on 14 September 2013
BOUGHT TO PUT ON WALL BEHIND MY SUITE IN LIVINGROOM. LOOKS STUNNING MOST IMPORTANT WORDS TO ANY REAL FAN. BIG TIP PLEASE TAKE YOU'RE TIME PUTTING UP CAN BE BIT TRICKY BUT ONCE UP STUNNING. "COME ON YOU REDS "
on 12 June 2014
I bought this along with the Liverpool Wall Crest for my teenage son's bedroom. I put the Crest over his bed and the writing is centred on the wall facing him.. I went for a medium sized but if it was to be the only decal on that wall, I would suggest going for the larger decal. It look's classy was easy to put up and my son is delighted with his "liverpool haven".
on 29 November 2014
Very happy with the service that I recieved. Very quick delivery, and great packaging to protect my item. Great quality, and great instructions regarding how to put it on the wall. My only grievance, was I requested my lettering to be red, and arrived black. But I used it anyway, as I couldn't be bothered with all the hassle of returning it. Still worth 5 stars!
on 30 December 2013
Got this for my daughters bedroom wall,she loves it.a bit tricky to start with but once I got the hang of it, it was easy to put on the wall.would def recommend.
on 24 July 2013
Didn't want to be putting any nails up on the wall and found this online, arrived quickly and was very easy to apply and the finish does look fantastic
on 4 July 2013
This wallpaper sticker is fab ao easy to put up on the wall def be ordering more wallpaper stickers for my kids rooms
on 18 April 2013
Loved this it was for my son's bedroom all his friends want it.
I would recommend this ,it was easy to put on .
on 7 June 2014
Great Price and looks very smart and tasteful - very pleased - takes a bit of time to put it on but worth it