5.0 out of 5 stars I love this.... Extremely simple idea
This is a fabulous app that really does stimulate the creativity and help get those creative juices flowing. An extremely simple idea (the best often are) and can recommend this highly if you want to get some off the wall stimulation.
Published 19 months ago by Michael Tipper

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely limited
This has very few ideas and would be little help to anyone with writer's block. I went through everything several times in case I had misunderstood how to use it and had missed some chapters but I hadn't. Might suit a youngster with limited word power.
Published 14 months ago by scruffyjock

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this.... Extremely simple idea, 14 April 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely limited, 9 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful!, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Writing Prompts (App)
As a young writer I very often have writers block. I love this little app and it has a never ending stream of prompts for me! :D Thank you for making such a handy app! :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, helpful but complicated, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Writing Prompts (App)
This app is really helpful for young people who want to wright story's like me but it is also a bit complicated at first. Worth your money so you should get it if it is needed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to inspire me, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Writing Prompts (App)
Although I didn't actually pay for this app, (I used my "coins",) I still find it hard to say that it was worth the expenditure.

The appearance is rather childish and I'm afraid that, despite looking endlessly at all the prompts, I found nothing to inspire me. I absolutely get the idea; the writers provide words, sentences, genres, etc, and you may find that you feel you can use the suggestions to produce a piece when your brain is on leave, but while the combinations of basics may seem quirky enough to spark something for others, I experienced them as better suited to stimulate the minds of 11 year olds. There was quite a sci-fi/fantasy bias in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Writing Promts, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Writing Prompts (App)
It is difficult to work it at first but as you continue to use it, it becomes easier. The app is quite good for writers block and is quite good fun to write weird and wonderful stories about what the app suggests. A great buy!

Writing Prompts
Writing Prompts by 21x20 Media, Inc.