5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Asus Eee Transformer Prime and Dock nicely.
Arrived boxed and within 24 hours, thank you Amazon Prime.

I chose the blue version - black is too 'usual', brown is too ... well.. brown, and Pink was a teensy bit too 'barbie' for me. The blue is accurate on the photographs.

Published on 22 Mar 2012 by Sarah

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Published 13 months ago by Ferret

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Asus Eee Transformer Prime and Dock nicely., 22 Mar 2012
Sarah (Brentwood, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Arrived boxed and within 24 hours, thank you Amazon Prime.

My Asus Transformer Prime and Dock fit smoothly into the pocket inside, with a little room to spare but not enough to allow it to slip around. The inside pocket for the tablet/netbook is thickly padded and fastened with a large overlapping tab and velcro, so my shiny new kit is completely contained and doesnt have to touch or rub against any metal and get scratched.

Opposite the main inner pocket for the tablet is a mesh pocket, large enough to hold cables and a charger, but I probably wont keep my charger there because its quite bulky and anyway my Asus holds 10 hours charge and I rarely take the charger out of the house.

The front zipped pocket has pockets for a pen, mobile and possibly a wallet or purse, zips close with sturdy metal tabs.

Nice sturdy carry handles, well stitched, and a long adjustable shoulder strap with sliding pad for the shoulder bone. Strap attaches to the bag with carrabine type metal clips on the strap and metal D rings on the bag.

Very pleased with the quality of this bag and the price. No fault found yet, will be using it regularly I am sure, (no need to take another handbag with me as this will function well as a handbag when I want my tablet with me).

Glad to award 5 stars at this point and will report later on durablity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 21 May 2012
I brought this bag for my Acer Aspire One Happy 2 and it fits perfect! I went for the pink and purple and the colours go so well together! I am very happy with my purchase! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 July 2013
Ferret (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I spent a long time trying to work out which of the tablet bags would work best for me and the reviews seemed generally satisfied with this one. I feel the reviews were pretty much bang on the money, it's OK and it will work for a while. The space for the tablet is very tight for a Galaxy Note 10.1 in the Belkin case. You can get it in but it's a fiddle every time. The other pockets are handy and fit my mobile phone, wallet and mifi box not problem. The reviews that said this fabric seems to get mucky quickly were absolutely right. It seems to actively attract dirt which didn't bother me when I read it because I just didn't appreciate how much it does it. Maybe it will wash OK. The zips look like the are already starting to struggle to close properly, I've been using the bag about 2 weeks, so I can't see this being a long term solution to carrying the tablet. Also I am starting to see creep around the ends of the short handles, which makes me think those aren't going to last either.
Nice design lousy choice of fabric, it will tide me over until I can find a better solution.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK on the face of it, 28 April 2013
This bag does what it is supposed to do. However - having used it twice, it started looking like an old bag. It looks as if it has been used 6 months. It got dirty quickly. Does not work well for me which is a shame as it has the right capacity and size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 9 Feb 2012
I would reccommed this bag. It is very good value and very stylish.
It arrived on time and in perfect condition.
It looks so good that it could double as a handbag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a winner, 19 Sep 2013
Absolutely fab. everybody who has a tablet and all the bits and bobs that goes with it this is the bag to have. Superb quality and pockets a plenty.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag!, 20 Jun 2013
Esen Halil "Esen" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vangoddy 10-Inch Message Bag Perfect Made for Saumsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 Inch / Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Inch / Apple iPad 2 / New Apple iPad 3rd generation / Apple iPad 4 Wifi with Retina Display / Goolge Nexus 10 Tablet / Asus Transformer 10.1 INch / Acer Iconia 10.1 Inch / Archos 10 Inch and other 10" 10.1" 10.2" up to 10.5 inch Tablet (Apparel)
I bought this bag for my 10.1" laptop and its excellent!

There are so many pockets etc i can put the cables in one bit, my wireless mouse in another and the laptop is in a padded but which keeps it snug!
The colours are fab and the longer strap is detachable so you can hold it on your sholder or in your hand using the small carry handles.

An excellent find - highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars good for my 1025ce, 21 April 2013
i bought this for my 1025ce fits a treat with my DVD + burner and backud 500mb alonside oposite in thier protective cases bought and chose this because i wanted it to be portable and compact for a small laptop as above forgetmenot

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 25 Nov 2012
Bought as Christmas present for my granddaughter. It is of very good quality with plenty of nooks and crannies for accessories and personal items. She will love the girly lilac and pink colours. Overall I am very pleased with it and certain that she will love it too.