5.0 out of 5 stars No problems
Genuine HP black and colour cartridges, work perfectly (no splodges or streaks in printing) are the cheapest ive found anywhere without going for unknown brands (being too cheap sometimes brings problems) and as with all amazon stuff it arrived really quickly.
Published on 22 Jun 2012 by WildlifeWatcher

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty product
Published 2 months ago by Kelly Page

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 22 Jun 2012
This review is from: HP CN637EE - 300 COMBO PACK BLACK & COLOUR (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Same as the ones you get in an electrical store. Genuine, 9 May 2014
Derek A. Brawn "Studio Del" (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
Printer inks are so expensive nowadays, it seems the prices are creeping up all the time, even in your regular supermarket, so its always a good idea to get these genuine HP cartridges at a better price. I've tried generic replacements in my HP all-in-one printer and they just do not work as they show up as problematic, hence the printer is always suggesting head alignment and insists on printing test pages - so get the genuine ones is always the best advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 31 Mar 2014
Alex (READING, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
it was stated to be original and my HP Printer recognized it.

Good value for money! Would buy my next one from them as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cartridge pack, 8 Mar 2014
We often need to replace our printer cartridge and this particular item is a good buy. It is much cheaper to buy than in a single pack. We have bought several of these through Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty product, 23 Sep 2014
I purchased this combo pack in August and have only recently opened it and the colour cartridge is faulty as is not recognised on my printer. I have tried everything the instructions say to clean the strip but still not working. My old cartridge is being recognised when I insert this back in to my printer I have just tried to notify Amazon that this is faulty and to request a replacement but I am over the 30 days return policy, so I have just wasted £20! This product is faulty yet I can't get a replacement now. I will not be buying direct from Amazon again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Up and running - eventually!, 19 Nov 2014
Initially i was quite annoyed as my HP Envy 110 kept telling me that the new Black Ink Cartridge of the HP 300 2-pack wasn't a genuine HP Ink? The Tri-colour loaded perfectly ok. Got back to supplier and they sent another one out immediately with no fuss and that loaded. Never did find out what was wrong with the original new one as it looked in perfect nick. Will continue to source my printer inks from them despite the small hiccup.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 April 2014
this is worth paying extra as you get a hell of a lot more for your money, great product, great quality ink too

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Ink Cartridge, 19 April 2014
As usual the HP 300 Ink Cartridge is of it's usual high quality. It is also very good value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value (although far from ideal price when the printer ..., 14 July 2014
Great value (although far from ideal price when the printer cost only a little more than replacement b&w and colour inks!) but provides a good quality copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014