4.0 out of 5 stars Fast Read
I love Mrs Moon , so downloaded this one as soon as I knew it was available.It was an entertaining little read, and I enjoyed it.My only complaint was it was too short, I zipped through it in no time, and wanted more, I know I am a fast reader, but I do wish it had lasted a bit longer, looking forward to the next one....
Published on 6 Dec. 2011 by Angie T.D.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast Forward to Vampire Dawn
If you are looking at this review, it's safe to assume that you fallen into the same trap as myself and gotten hooked on Samantha Moon's adventures and I won't go into any details about the story. Just a word of warning - this entire story is contained at the end of Book 5 Vampire Dawn (Vampire for Hire #5)
Published on 6 April 2012 by R. Diederich

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast Forward to Vampire Dawn, 6 April 2012
R. Diederich (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Christmas Moon (Vampire for Hire Book 4.5) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast Read, 6 Dec. 2011
Angie T.D. (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good short story to tease readers for book no. 5, 2 Jan. 2012
Dobsew (Colchester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Christmas Moon definitely has to be read in the sequential order of the Vampire for Hire series. This is a great short story that entails a relatively easy case for Samantha Moon to investigate whilst she gets ready to celebrate Christmas with her family.

There are parts of the story that have obviously opened up a new direction for the series to go down and introducing another character, who possibly knows more about Samantha than anyone else, as well as the ability to read her thoughts, the series may be heading down a darker route. If this is so, I do hope that the funny quips that make Samantha Moon great are still there, just like in this story, Samantha's personality shines through and makes reading the Vampire for Hire series a joy and whatever length the books are, you never want them to end.

This would have been 5 stars if it wasn't the fact that yet another person has fallen in love with Samantha Moon. This part of the story is getting a bit annoying for me as a reader, I would rather the story focus on just one love interest, her investigations as a PI and of course see her get to the bottom of why she became a vampire. I don't feel it necessary that every man who enters her life has to be in love with her. Hopefully the next instalment will unravel some truths about Samantha Moon's vampirism alongside a cracking case for her to investigate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samantha Moon Vampire For Hire, 23 Nov. 2012
I really enjoyed these books, have most of them. They are lovely light reading, with interest. Samantha’s’ character is developing nicely and I can’t wait to see what happens next!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 22 Jun. 2012
J. martin (liverpool england) - See all my reviews
this was bought as a wild choice, since i got my kindle i have opened up my reading preferences so much the i now read books i would never have dreamed of and this has deffinatley not let me down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Good JR Rain, 20 Jun. 2012
P. A. Elliott "Phil AE" (Stamford UK) - See all my reviews
This is another in the series of vampire Novels we are reading at the moment, love the characterisations, and interactions of the characters. Very good plots and well written

5.0 out of 5 stars service, 8 Jun. 2012
great series really great reading. very good value and the service was great, i dont know how i managed before my kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit for me!, 26 Feb. 2012
I'm a big fan of JR Rain novels and was happily browsing the kindle books yesterday, when I noticed Christmas Moon was available so I immediately down-loaded. I have spent a lazy Sunday reading it and yes its a short novella but it's given me the need to chill out, relax and enjoy Samantha Moons weird but fantastically interesting vampire life. As always I'm left wanting to read more of her cases which allows me to escape into my conservatory with my Kindle, dogs and a Cadburys cream egg! Hope 'Vampire Dawn' arrives very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read but much too short..., 13 May 2014
Feel quite put out that this enjoyable series of books are so short. Why on earth can't they be made into one?

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable., 14 Jan. 2014
Love these books, but like a lot of books in series they do tend to go a little strange the further through, but still do not want to put them down.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›