4.0 out of 5 stars Well Priced Ink Cartridges
These cartridges cost considerably less than buying on the High Street & the quality is the same. A good product.
Published 15 months ago by TravellingBrit32

2.0 out of 5 stars Information required
Published 14 months ago by Rosslyn White

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Priced Ink Cartridges, 30 May 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Information required, 19 Jun 2013
Although I bought this product in June 2013, in was not opened until I took it with me to my French property later in the year. I then inserted the cartridge into the printer as instructed, last October. I then returned to the UK. I then returned to France in April this year to find that the colour cartridge prints fine but the black ink will not print at all. This is really annoying as I have only used very little of this ink. The HP printer help doc. cleaned the printer heads but still it will not print in black. This is going to be a very expensive printer to use if I have to buy new cartridges after every few printed sheets. I would appreciate your comments on this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Hewlett-Packard (HP) Original 301 Combo pack - Black and Colour ink
Excellent!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Why is this display the wrong pic, 1 May 2014
The Picture is for the extra large non standard version. The picture here is misleading as I almost bought thinking it was the XL version

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star service, 16 April 2014
They arrived so quickly I was staggered. So that was a good start. As HP originals the price is excellent. The quality is as expected. What more does one want!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 1 Mar 2014
Good value pack which will replace the originals which were included with the printer. The cheapest I could find online for manufacturers cartridges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 31 Oct 2013
Prompt service and fits my printer (HP deskjet 3055A) perfectly. Just what I was looking for and working fine in my printer. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, 3 Oct 2013
Got this item as it was a good price to buy both together...cheaper than most on the market.
Easy to install.
Also came with a bag to resend off the used cartridge's...nice to have the chance to recycle old used cartridge.
Nothing to dislike about the purchase.
Would recomend to friends and family.
Fast dilevery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 21 July 2014
easy to slot in worked straight away

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug 2014
As described delivered in good time