4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issues
These gloves are lovely and warm and waterproof. Playing in the snow is so much nicer as hands stay dry and warm.
Please beware of sizing though - I bought size/age 5-7 for my 6 year old and they are HUGE, I can wear them myself (neither of us are petite or have small hands).
Published 17 months ago by Sesa

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small mittens
I bought ski mittens, age 2 to 4. (This was the smallest size of this type of glove). They were very small. My two year old could only just fit her hands into the mittens and I think it is highly unlikely they will her fit next year. My only-just-five year old could not squeeze his hands in at all. Very disappointing.
Published on 10 Feb 2012 by NickyO

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issues, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Childs Thinsulate Ski Gloves with palm grip, 5 sizes, 4 colours (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars A snow essential !!, 28 Jan 2013
I bought these ski gloves, not for a boy as advertised, but for me (a female with small hands !!) During the snow I've been able to play with the kids and my dog, throwing snow balls, and my hands kept as dry as a bone !! Can't fault them, a perfect fit and so reasonably priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Customer Feedback from Kids-Biz Style-Biz, 24 Jan 2013
"Just the job. Waterproof and cosy." - Ski Mittens - Michael Turner, 24 January 2013 - **** 4 Stars

"The size is 2 to 4. Probably more on the 2 side, they seem slightly snug!" - Ski Mittens - Samantha Stanley, 24 January 2013 - *** 4 Stars

"They are much larger than I thought they would be." - Ski Gloves - Jo Ball, 1 Feb 2013 **** 4 Stars

"Dry warm hands after playing snowball fights!! What more can I say, couldn't believe they arrived while the snow was still on the ground, I was wearing them within 3 days of ordering, great surprise!! Plus, a good fit and very reasonably priced. By the way, I am the grandmother, with small hands !!" Yvonne Scott, 30 Jan 2013 ***** 5 Stars

"Arrived within a couple of days of ordering. A bit big for my 4yr old but still wore them over gloves while playing in the snow to keep hands warm and dry. They will last for ages." Nicola Hammond - 30 Jan 2013 - **** 4 Stars

"the gloves were HUGE, would fit a small adult, but the company have been really helpful sorting out the problems with the delivery etc" Louise Randall, 30 Jan 2013 - **** 4 Stars

For more product ratings from our customers, please see our feedback rating on our Store pages

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves, good cost, 4 Aug 2012
Dont pay more for gloves. Perfect for indoor skiing in a long wet spring & summer :-)

Size works well

Recommended for children

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small mittens, 10 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, 13 Feb 2014
These are very well made, but order a size smaller than you think you need, very large fitting, my daughter is 9 but these gloves fit me at 44!

3.0 out of 5 stars ski gloves, 18 Jan 2014
too small for my teen and he is a small 14 year old. had to pay the postage to return them

4.0 out of 5 stars gloves, 12 Jan 2014
brought these for my grandaughter who gets very cold when we have bad weather and she is so pleased with them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really fit for purpose, 12 Dec 2013
They started falling apart almost immediately, very poorly made, disappointing! Definately not worth the money! I will buy some from a shop now so I can check the quality!