5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value Gibson 500 piece Jigsaw
There are four 500 piece jigsaws in this box so they are very good value for money. The pieces are all sturdy and of good quality.

Published on 8 April 2012 by Louisa

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing piece and extra piece
My 90 year old mother loves her puzzles, but was disappointed this time. 1 piece was missing from first one she did, and she thought she'd dropped it. The next one had 2 pieces the same, so someone else must be missing one!!!
Published 2 months ago by Mrs Anne Haines

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value Gibson 500 piece Jigsaw, 8 April 2012
This review is from: Gibsons Time of our Lives 4 x 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle (Toy)

The colours on the pictures on the Gibson box matched the jigsaw pieces inside which is a bonus as in the past I have had experience of other makes of jigsaws where the colours didnt match and this is very off putting. I have always found Gibson Jigsaws to be of a consistent good quality over the years and would recommend them.

As a hobby I complete many jigsaws and find it useful to scan or photocopy the pictures on the box to help me when completing the different jigsaws.

All four Gibson Time of our Lives jigsaws were well packaged and had a little slip inside to use to send back to them in the unlikely event that a jigsaw piece was missing, which I have never had to use in all the many years I have been completing Gibson jigsaws.

Also included was a useful catologue of their other jigsaws of various sizes which I found useful to look through and find out which other jigsaws they had in the 500 piece range.

I would recommend any Gibson Jigsaws and in particular these four as they are of historical and educational value and give a nastalgic glimpse of childhood games and family life in the not so distant past.

This set of jigsaws have bought back many childhood memories for me and I shall enjoy completing all four jigsaws many times over in the future.

Gibsons Time of our Lives 4 x 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for what you get, 25 Jun 2012
I am an avid Jigsaw-maker and I always buy the annual 4-in-a-box Gibsons set. The Trevor Mitchell scenes are always a joy, bringing back memories of a much gentler age.

Overall the pictures are relatively simple and for a novice (or child moving to larger piece counts for the first time) there are plenty of starting points, so you don't lose interest because you don't seem to be making any progress.

You would normally pay anything from 5-7 for a single 500-piece jigsaw so the price for a box of 4 is also reasonable.

I have occasionally had pieces missing, but there are instructions who to contact and what to do in this case and I have never experienced any difficulty in obtaining replacements where necessary. Gibsons customer service is always excellent.

All in all, if you like jigsaws, then these would be a good choice for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun jigsaw, 7 Mar 2012
A great jigsaw because it has detail and lots of individual colour. Plus the enjoyment of seeing past memories. Whenever I see Artist Trevor Mitchell named, I know it is going to be an excellent picture. I buy each one as it comes out.

5.0 out of 5 stars pieces of pastime pleasure, 19 May 2012
Garry P. Harman "Gazzimo" (Sussex , England) - See all my reviews
These 4 great 500 piece puzzles are of the best quality allowing you to store and complete these over and over again knowing the condition will always be constantly good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed doing these, I have lost count how many times I've done these., 12 Mar 2013
Quite good quality, not as thick as Ravensburger ones, however, I do like Gibsons Puzzles too. As long as the quality and colours are good and a nice picture I just can loose myself in Jigsaws, My collection is growing nicely up the bedroom wall, I so enjoy my Jigsaws, its so relaxing and easy to pick up and drop if your busy and go back to. I did literally have hundreds of Jigsaws however, over the years moving house, kids etc; they have been borrowed out and not returned, so now trying to build up again. Would definately reccommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made product, 22 Feb 2013
Very addictive could not put it down. You know what you are going to get from Gibsons and does not fall short. Very speedy delivery and well packed

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
Good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 29 Jun 2014
Mads (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my Dad as he does not have room for 1000 piece at the moment, he was very pleased. Good quality puzzles at a very good price will certainly be buying more in this series.

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing piece and extra piece, 19 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars another good jigsaw, 16 Jun 2014
Chosen because all of the Gibson's jigsaws have very detailed pictures and are quite easy to complete. We now have a whole collection of the 4 x 500 puzzles to keep an elderly mum occupied.