5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 6 Sep 2013
Bought this vest for a hiking trip to Norway, where it is a bit cold at the end of august. This vest kept me very warm. I like, that it is a bit long, it keeps you more warmer. I wouln't change it. Great product for the price. And the size fits great.

4.0 out of 5 stars A warm, comfortable running vest, 15 Nov 2012
Mr. Ian Thomas "Swarley" (Cambridgeshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Very good for cold weather running - it keeps you nice and warm without overheating, and it allows good freedom of movement. My wife found the vest runs true to size. She is a 5'3" tall size 6-8 and found the XS cut to be a little long in the body for her, which may make this better suited to the taller framed person. When she tried to put her iPhone in one of the bottom pockets, it obstructed her leg movement when running, so she had to keep the phone in her chest pocket instead. Also a black vest is possibly not the best colour for a cold weather item when mainly running in the darkness of the early evenings, although this vest does feature some high visibility markings.

Overall, this is a good quality product which represents good value for money as a general purpose running vest. My wife would now buy other items from this brand based on her experience with this vest.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pot luck item, 27 Oct 2012
debbie8355 "*" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The item I received to review is the same body shape and zip design as the vest pictured but has arms and the black/purple colourway is reversed. I have a purple jacket with black zip and trims. So in no way looks like the photo although all the labels, tags and Amazon barcodes match the item description. So I will limit my review to the torso fit, fabric quality and whether it makes you sweaty. Plus some waffle.

I ordered this with my daughter in mind because I'm not small size. Usually a size 14 top because of my DD decolletage and eating too much cake but this fits in a comfortable way and doesn't make me look fat, just sporty. +10 stars.

You may want to order a smaller size than you think, especially if you plan to do sport in it and lose weight.

The fabric feels good, very comfortable. It's very thin and lightweight but waterproof. Smells a tiny bit wetsuity in a good way but is no way thick or rubbery. It also doesn't luckily have that awful looking writing down the zip fabric shown in the item photo. 4 stars.

I will mention the arms even though the picture shows no arms. The sleeves are long - they come down to that finger jointy bit above your nails. You can fold them back to reveal the black lining but I don't thike the look of doing that - not a good shape. I hadn't noticed me being short armed in any other coats so I don't like the long sleeves which you may or may not be getting. 2 stars.

The purple colour I received on the main body of my coat described as a vest is a lovely deep shade of purple - v nice. I imagine if you get black it will look very good with the vibrant purple trim. Almost 5 stars.

There are 3 good strong well made pockets. One above your left (insert word Amazon filters will allow for blue ..., Alan ...marsh)which may spoil the overall sleek look of the top if you put anything in there and two good side pockets. 5 stars.

I've been wearing it all morning inside and out and haven't perspired in it so no fear of getting ultra sweaty. Running my shouldn't be there sleeve under the tap also left me feeling dry.

All in all 4 stars as it's not perfect but I like it.

A bit like the tags on the actual item which say among other things Congratulations!! You have purchased a [sic] ultrasport quality product in the functional.

I think if you order this you will have to have in mind what you get may not be what you're expecting. This is not unusual for Amazon. I'm thinking of a toy train I ordered which was described as a picnic basket - I was half disappointed not to receive a pic-a-nic basket instead, and the labelling Amazon fairies put on sleeping bags - I've had all sorts of surprises over the years. Half the fun at shopping at Amazon. As long as you have time, patience and energy to return things.

ARRAY(0xaf8a64bc)