5.0 out of 5 stars They are very comfortable and although I was worried they might be too ...
I am very impressed with these running tights. They are very comfortable and although I was worried they might be too tight in the leg as I have 'athletic calves' they fit me perfectly. Wash well and I like the go faster reflective stripes on the leg.
Published 7 months ago by Mrs Jo M

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material and odd sizing
I bough a small of these and was not impressed. I just did not like them and they did not feel at all comfortable...... Sent back asap!
Published 2 months ago by Mishy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 May 2014
Very comfortable and would recommend to any lady. Great to wear of a cool summer evening. Sizing is good also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 May 2014
It was slightly longer for me but it fits perfectly and I really like wearing this whilst exercising! Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good for workout, 9 May 2014
I am not a runner, I use it for inside, in the fitness gym, but it's great. Nothing to complain about

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 April 2014
These are fabulous. Fit really well (go size down not size up if you are not sure or between sizes) and they are so flattering considering they are skintight running tights. Comfortable, good quality, light but strong. And for the price I paid on amazon excellent value and better than all the other brands I have bought before. The drawstring waist makes them perfect as prevents any slippage that usually happens with running tights or capris.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 24 April 2014
Very good value and a really good fit, better than more expensive brands. Would buy these again. I wear them two or three times a week and they always keep there shape.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material and odd sizing, 22 April 2014
Mishy (London, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase, 19 April 2014
A very comfortable pair of running tights, they sit nicely on the waist and don't move, a couple of handy pockets to keep keys etc. They dry very quickly which is great in the winter. I will definitely buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says ., 13 April 2014
Very confy fit. Stay dry and breathable pants. Did a two hour run in these and they were still dry

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 April 2014
Really comfy, great quality, perfect length (I'm about 5ft 5in), great value, handy bum pocket! Love 'em! Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item will purchase another pair, 30 Mar 2014
I'd say I'm a size 12 top and size 14 bottom so I picked a Medium they fit just fine, material is nice, drawstring in the top even if you have to go up a leg size waist can be adjusted, zips are ok I don't zip all the way down as feel ankles are restricted bit ok if you got dainty ankles. I wore for PT session / interval training no issues with squats and dead lifts etc IE didn't fall down ha ha great item just a shame other colours weren't on offer 😄