I am very impressed with these running tights. They are very comfortable and although I was worried they might be too tight in the leg as I have 'athletic calves' they fit me perfectly. Wash well and I like the go faster reflective stripes on the leg.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs Jo M

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubs in the wrong places
This material rubs in the wrong places and it isn't comfortable when doing exercise.
Published 17 days ago by alissa

5.0 out of 5 stars They are very comfortable and although I was worried they might be too ..., 26 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 4 Dec 2013
S. Schrammel - See all my reviews
I bought these for a muddy race in cold conditions and it saved my day! Wicked any moisture away immediately and stayed in the right place even after vigorous climbing, crawling, jumping and running.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 26 Nov 2013
These are nice tights. Very silky and figure hugging. the ankles are quite tight but the zips help. Like the stripes down the side and they are amazingly flattering - apart from the back pocket which gives a bit of lump on the back outline!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy!!, 16 Jan 2014
Love these!! Have just started exercising due to putting on weight when had baby. These are a perfect fit, don't fall down when jumping, running etc and are so comfortable! Slimming look and lovely appearance. Overall great will definitely recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 29 Aug 2013
Very comfortable and they fit well. Handy pocket and zips at the bottom, which I can't zip all the way to the bottom with socks and trainers on but doesn't matter. These will do really well for when the weather gets cooler.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 April 2014
good for the price, i am a size 10 and 5 foot 5 and bought a medium and theyre too big so would recommend a small for anyone size 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, flattering fit and comfortable, 14 Aug 2014
Free Spirit "shilo115" (North Wales, GB) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are very comfortable to run in and climate control seems very good. I have been running in them during hot spells and have not over heated and remained happy in them with no chaffing.

Stylish with the piping and reflective dots.

Material is strong and the zips on the ankles and on the back pocket are really excellent quality which really makes a difference when you are using them, so many products have flimsy zips.

The back pocket is adequate in size and will comfortably fit my Galaxy S4 phone which is rather large.

Rubber grips at the bottom to prevent slippage.

Very flattering fit - impressed with my image in the mirror!!!!

The only gripe I have is that I am short at 5ft 2" and the legs do bunch up a little at the bottom but it honestly wouldn't put me off wearing them.

I would recommend these running pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars tights, 1 Jan 2014
these are lovely and comfy they fit well for the size, they came very quick and were well packed, the only down fall they are a bit long in the leg for me at 5ft 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of pants, 25 July 2014
Soo Broo (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Great pair of running tights. The fit is perfect (I'm a 14 and 5'6" these are fine) - comfortable, warm and, as others have said, very flattering! I have got wet in them and they do dry off quickly without making you feel cold and soggy. Just what you need for the job and good value too. Can recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars fine in winter but not a good look in summer, 13 July 2014
Im only 5.2ft and found these a couple of inches to long so did wrinkle abit.fine in winter but not a good look in summer ! I have the capri ones aswell and they fit perfectly