I am very impressed with these running tights. They are very comfortable and although I was worried they might be too tight in the leg as I have 'athletic calves' they fit me perfectly. Wash well and I like the go faster reflective stripes on the leg.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs Jo M

2.0 out of 5 stars Choose smaller sizing, not that flatterring
Thought that these would be like compression tights - they are way too big/quite loose and actually not that flattering.
On the plus side - they are thin and quick dry - would be good if it's a correct size.
If I had an option to get this, I probably wouldn't - I have other tights that are similar pricing that are better than this.
Published 2 months ago by Jo

5.0 out of 5 stars They are very comfortable and although I was worried they might be too ..., 26 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 4 Dec 2013
S. Schrammel - See all my reviews
I bought these for a muddy race in cold conditions and it saved my day! Wicked any moisture away immediately and stayed in the right place even after vigorous climbing, crawling, jumping and running.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 26 Nov 2013
These are nice tights. Very silky and figure hugging. the ankles are quite tight but the zips help. Like the stripes down the side and they are amazingly flattering - apart from the back pocket which gives a bit of lump on the back outline!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy!!, 16 Jan 2014
Love these!! Have just started exercising due to putting on weight when had baby. These are a perfect fit, don't fall down when jumping, running etc and are so comfortable! Slimming look and lovely appearance. Overall great will definitely recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 29 Aug 2013
Very comfortable and they fit well. Handy pocket and zips at the bottom, which I can't zip all the way to the bottom with socks and trainers on but doesn't matter. These will do really well for when the weather gets cooler.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 April 2014
good for the price, i am a size 10 and 5 foot 5 and bought a medium and theyre too big so would recommend a small for anyone size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars tights, 1 Jan 2014
these are lovely and comfy they fit well for the size, they came very quick and were well packed, the only down fall they are a bit long in the leg for me at 5ft 4

5.0 out of 5 stars fine in winter but not a good look in summer, 13 July 2014
Im only 5.2ft and found these a couple of inches to long so did wrinkle abit.fine in winter but not a good look in summer ! I have the capri ones aswell and they fit perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
recommend these - look nice, and are certainly quick dry!

5.0 out of 5 stars workout / running leggings, 2 July 2014
Bought these because I liked the look of them. Must say they exceeded expectations, feel great on and the fit is perfect. They are not too thick or too thin and are excellent for the gym. Priced competitively I think compared to some other well known brands that seemed to be overpriced.