5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable little Netbook
I recently bought this as a present for my son for xmas. I got it the next day and i was very impressed with the box and packaging. I decided to have a good play with it to see what it can and can't do.....

Published 21 months ago by Loquacious

3.0 out of 5 stars good product!
we bought this for our 10 year old for christmas, it fine for her needs but might be a bit limiting for more adventurous users.
Published on 16 Jan 2012 by karen

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable little Netbook, 12 Dec 2012

I was very impressed with what was already installed on it, the speed was adequate and set out like a tablet. (easy for my son to use). I noticed angry birds on it and thaought he will love this. I played some music while doing other things on it and it didnt have any problems.

It a brilliant little netbook, if your expecting everything that you would get on a laptop then forget it! This is fantastic for kids and they can do their homework on it and transfer it to the main computer. I had so much fun using it.
I want one for my handbag!!!

I think this is a fantastic first Netbook/laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for second laptop, 21 May 2012
This mini netbook is very good and the battery life last longer. For the price it is very good. It is only good for secondary laptop not the main one. It would be ideal to use if you are travelling around and don't want to take your laptop.
It is quick to start up and it supports some USB dongles so you can use 3G on this laptop. There are two market app on this netbook but one of them is not offical. I would recommended you to google "Google play apk" because this is the offical and new app market by Google. This netbook comes with android 2.3 which is good for me to use but for new user it might take a while to learn new OS.

3.0 out of 5 stars good product!, 16 Jan 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Totla waste of money, 18 April 2014
Plug in to charge and nothing dead as a door nail , it was a present for my mum for mothers day very dissapointed

3.0 out of 5 stars laptop netbook android 2.2, 19 Dec 2012
Arrived well packed and on time. The instructions for use could be better for beginners to use. Will only pick up router signal if the signal is really strong. Not as useful as I had hoped

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 30 May 2012
The product did arrive on time, that was good.

However the product arrived in a jiffy bag and not in a box, not a big deal but we expected it new inside a box.

The top of the laptop had rubbed against the bottom section making two scuff marks where they meet as their was not protection inside this makes it look a little scruffy.

Also on receiving the product we had to pay a customs charge of £15, which we was totally unaware of when we purchased the product.

The product itself is good and as we expected it to be in terms of usage and performace. Its actually for my seven year old daugther and im sure she will like it very much after she has it for her birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was so good I bought a second, 30 Jan 2013
I bought one of these for my daughter, as she is young I thought I would buy a cheap one then I wouldn't be too upset if it got broken . However, when it arived the next day I was pleasantly suprised. Its a quick little computer, easy to navigate and is compact and light. I was so imoressed that I bought myself the green one to keep me entertained on the commute in the mornings. Great product. Add sd card for extra storage.
Perfect for browsing. Great as a childs first computer or just as a lightweight option for use on the train or bus. Could not believe the quality for the price. This seller sends the laptop direct from china and the postage for green laptop took a bit longer than the pink laptop as a result which is to be expcted. When contacting them , they are very polite and provide a prompt and highly reliable service. I would absolutely recommend this lovely product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT buy, 13 Jun 2012
It's awful, the network drops 5 meters away from the router, not even my phone drops like that. The mouse pad is so small that the smallest finger would not be able to navigate from one axis to another and you'd have to use additional pressure in order to click properly. Two opened pages on the browser crashes the system for minutes.

The screen lacks brightness and I believe the resolution is smaller than described by the specification.

I understand the devide is cheap and limited but I just could not use...

DONT BUY IT, I have tried to return the item and the seller would not accept as a new just because I removed the plastic.

2.0 out of 5 stars android mini laptop 2.2, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: NEW 4Gb White 7 inch Mini Laptop Netbook. Android 2.2. Latest Software. Latest build.
just returned android laptop as it would frustrate and annoy my son immensely v slow to load anything once online slow to play videos,music load websites and most definitely not for the high spec games he is just starting to explore and play on maybe ok for a 4yr old but very complicated to use and understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 13 July 2012
An efficient service with a good product. The notebook arrived promptly and was as described. My son was delighted with it.