Colour Name: green|Change

on 25 August 2015
I bought this item for urgent use. The keyboard keys a, s, d, h, k are all faulty, although portable, faulty keyboard makes the machine useless, cannot type any words need a refund!!!! Not happy with product.
on 29 October 2015
Brought it for my sons birthday lasted 4 days before it went funny then wouldn't turn on.. wouldn't bother buying it!!!!
on 6 September 2015
Arrived on time and very well packaged. It's just like an android phone only built into a very small laptop. Was very happy with it only problem is the battery doesn't last very long. If using to write a lot it would be better to plug a big keyboard into it as the buttons are fiddley.
on 4 October 2014
I bought this thinking it would be good, SADLY NO, the delete key was upside down and it didn't come on properly, I was stuck looking at the jellybean android logo, I contacted this seller who said they would help me BUT i never heard back from them, I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE NOT USING THIS SELLER,
on 3 January 2016
Our 8year old grand-daughter was totally over the moon with her little laptop. more so as it was pink!! It is fantastic for what she will use it for homework and games so it was the greatest present she has had!! Nice and compact and fantastic price. Many thanks.
on 22 May 2015
Crap. Broke within 2 days
on 3 December 2014
Easy to use, a bit like a phone but im netbook form. Good foe the price
on 3 March 2015
Because it did not help me in doing my research study and I thought its a small computer r small laptop but I did not expect to find it like this. Now If I could not exchange it i will buy new laptop.
on 12 October 2014
Don't bother. Seriously poor. Sending it back after nearly smashing the stupid thing up today. Can't use it. Should have just spent the extra cash on something better.
on 12 May 2015
Rubbish! !! Its toy not a laptop. No working! !! Im not happy!