5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable little Netbook
I recently bought this as a present for my son for xmas. I got it the next day and i was very impressed with the box and packaging. I decided to have a good play with it to see what it can and can't do.....

Published on 12 Dec. 2012 by Loquacious

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Bought for Christmas last year worked perfect up until last week then error tried to reset nothing happened
Published 8 months ago by lisa gorn

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable little Netbook, 12 Dec. 2012

I was very impressed with what was already installed on it, the speed was adequate and set out like a tablet. (easy for my son to use). I noticed angry birds on it and thaought he will love this. I played some music while doing other things on it and it didnt have any problems.

It a brilliant little netbook, if your expecting everything that you would get on a laptop then forget it! This is fantastic for kids and they can do their homework on it and transfer it to the main computer. I had so much fun using it.
I want one for my handbag!!!

I think this is a fantastic first Netbook/laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for second laptop, 21 May 2012
This mini netbook is very good and the battery life last longer. For the price it is very good. It is only good for secondary laptop not the main one. It would be ideal to use if you are travelling around and don't want to take your laptop.
It is quick to start up and it supports some USB dongles so you can use 3G on this laptop. There are two market app on this netbook but one of them is not offical. I would recommended you to google "Google play apk" because this is the offical and new app market by Google. This netbook comes with android 2.3 which is good for me to use but for new user it might take a while to learn new OS.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 2 Sept. 2014
This review is from: 4Gb Green 7 inch Mini Netbook. Android 2.2. Latest Software. Latest build. (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, but remember for 50 quid you won't be buying a serious laptop or super computer, 22 Jan. 2015
I've only had this netbook for a few hours and I'm typing this reveiw on it. I purchased it for taking lecture notes, it has a word processor type thing on it already, nothing fancy but it is easy to use. I had no trouble connecting it to wireless at home but haven't tried elsewhere yet. The screen is nice and clear too which is a bonus.
As a responce to other reviews I think it is worth remembering this netbook is only a 50 quid netbook (which doesn't have a GB pound symbol lol) so it isn't going to be something that can replace your laptop, it also runs on android so i don't think its intended for serious workloads. For what you pay its a lovely little netbook, easy to use, comfortable to type on and nice and quick. I think it will work well as a little travel buddy :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but......, 9 Dec. 2014
Would have been nice to have an instruction book; the box only contained the Netbook and the charger - NOTHING else! The mouse pointer is difficult to use as it needs to be placed carefully and doesn't work until it's 'hovered' for several seconds.

3.0 out of 5 stars good product!, 16 Jan. 2012
we bought this for our 10 year old for christmas, it fine for her needs but might be a bit limiting for more adventurous users.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... laptop but I did not expect to find it like this. Now If I could not exchange it ..., 3 Mar. 2015
Because it did not help me in doing my research study and I thought its a small computer r small laptop but I did not expect to find it like this. Now If I could not exchange it i will buy new laptop.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money; trust the reviews!, 6 May 2015
I was apprehensive about ordering after reading other negative reviews but in hindsight I really should have listened. The item was delivered in an untimely manner, not quite the service I'm used to of amazon. This company doesn't do the website any favours!
When the item did eventually arrive the box was so light I questioned whether there was anything in there at all. Upon opening the box I immediately noticed it to be unfit for purpose. The design is extremely cheap (which, at the price, you'd expect. However, it doesn't even seem worth the price it's advertised at!). Once turning the item on and having a quick browse I noticed not only was the touch pad a nuisance to use (something I'm usually fine with), but there was no word document or app to create notes (which is all I really wanted it for). It also didn't connect to the internet after multiple attempts.
I immediately repackaged the item and contacted the company. They were happy to have the item returned but insisted I send it back with tracked delivery (understandably). I was of course happy to oblige but I wasn't happy when they turned around an insisted I pay the pricey delivery charge for them! Disgusting customer service and awfully cheap design of item. Not happy wih this buy at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars a complete waste of money in fact made me suspicious of ordering ..., 26 Aug. 2014
Absolute rubbish, bought 3 and one went dead after a week al5hough I complained 4 times nothing was done not even an ddress to send back so it ended in my bucket, a complete waste of money in fact made me suspicious of ordering ny more goods through amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars great first laptop for kids, 12 Dec. 2014
Really happy with this well worth the money and great as a first laptop for the kids although it is a jelly bean android.. Defo gets thumbs up from me and my nine year old son